Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Turns out the NRL refs can f&^% up the RLWC too with their BS calls. This is exactly why I can't stand watching and supporting the NRL because games are so often decided by the whistle.
    Tonga were awesome! To even score one try, but then to score again and again, and then get the ball back with a minute to go to put themselves right there! F&^*ing amazing football! Most exciting comeback I have ever seen!

And all ruined by a cheating ref! CECCHIN THE CHEAT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Turns out the NRL refs can f&^% up the RLWC too with their BS calls. This is exactly why I can't stand watching and supporting the NRL because games are so often decided by the whistle.
    Tonga were awesome! To even score one try, but then to score again and again, and then get the ball back with a minute to go to put themselves right there! F&^*ing amazing football! Most exciting comeback I have ever seen!

And all ruined by a cheating ref! CECCHIN THE CHEAT!!!!
    I think i will retract my last sentence, and say that Cecchin is obviously not a cheat.

I was extremely disapointed with Cecchin not sending the try up to the video ref for another look though.

Try or no try, it's a 50-50 and depends on your/refs interpretation of the ruel (stupid f&^*ing rule anyway), but I can accept the result but was just cheering so hard for Tonga when they showed the sort of spirit that makes RL such an awesome game to watch.

Still one of the greatest RL comebacks I can remember.

I agree, should have been sent up stairs. Up to that point I thought his officiating was spot on though.

Should have sent it up stairs to confirm his decision ... loose carry, not conclusively stripped. If they'd awarded the try from upstairs then it would have been the reverse anti-decision avalanche. Emotion shouldn't outweigh reality, unless of course it involves the Titans
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

OK I just took out a mortgage and bought two more tickets to the Final.

PAX is 36,360
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hope we pull a decent crowd tomorrow. Just blows my mind, and angers me to see NRL fans not supporting it.

What have the Broncos done to promote it directly to their members? Very little I have heard. What about the QRL and their Maroons networks? What about the other NRL clubs including us in SEQLD.

It's not good enough, I'm sick of little kingdoms in Rugby League, we must move as one and be united.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

I struggled to get into the Cup but that final tonight was epic. What a relief that Australia won. We would never have heard the end of it if The Poms Coached by Bennett won tonight. One big massive PHEW.

What a tremendous match, I would have never expected it to end 6-0. England just had too many errors and are missing some X factor players. The English fans well and truly came to the party. I'll miss the World Cup but look forward to things being built on in the immediate future such as a Fiji team in NSW Cup, a Pacific Cup, more Tonga games in NZ and a rematch, England vs New Zealand test series, return of Lions and Kangaroo Tours, Emerging Nations World Championship and World 9s competitions.

Enjoyed the game immensely and have so many comments:
    1. Woods was the worst of our props and well behind Hill and Walmsley as well. Should never be picked again.
    2. Neither of our half’s were creative enough and we were lucky that Gale and Brown were worse.
    3. Turgess should commit hari-kari.
    4. The rest our blokes went well.
    5. Hope all the talk mentioned by Diehard turns into reality.
    6. Prefer 2 refs. The ref was fine but 2 wouldn’t have missed the very few obvious gafs from the tournament.
    7. The islander passion only works around here which is a pity. Imagine 20k Tongans at Wembley?

Congrats to the organizers.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Cam Smith came out and says the NRL needs to be reduced and more time for international footy. Been my view for years.

http://shop.rlwc2017.com/

Steep discounters on RLWC17 gear, have a look.