Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Inactive User

^^^ all good questions that I’d love to have answered but nothing so far. just silence.

We do have to pay for the game against the Sharks at Suncorp. I was contacted earlier today by the Titans Membership Dept about why I hadn't renewed and I asked about this game during our coversation. I was advised this game is not part of the memberships. Apparently the membership package info refers to 11 home games, not the usual 12.

NRL need to pull their finger out and start helping Clubs like us out. Terrible draws, and robbing us of home games isn't doing the Club any favours. Seems they need to pull back some power from the broadcaster's (Ch9, Foxtel) and stop using us as sacrificial lambs in regards to the calendar draw.

Glad to see you vocal about it, Bods.

Inactive User

Yeah it’s a bloody joke the Sharks thing and the silence of the Members Alliance is deafening. I wish I put my name forward now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Yeah it’s a bloody joke the Sharks thing and the silence of the Members Alliance is deafening. I wish I put my name forward now.
    You would have to think there would at least be a statement from the Club.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    You would have to think there would at least be a statement from the Club.
    You would think so. I don't think the Titans have been deliberately deceiving but I think that there might be some people out there that think this game, being our home game, is part of the membership package. The other 90% are probably like me and think it's a stupid time and location to schedule a home game and have no intention of travelling up for it.
    Quite probably they'll end up doing some marketing deal to get people there and perhaps heavily discounted tickets for members. This has got to be one of the dumbest scheduling decisions in years and there have been plenty of screw ups. Initially Greenburg said the Magic weekend would be over three days, then I guess Channel 9 weren't happy and forced the NRL to pick a game for Thursday night. This weekend will start with a terribly empty stadium when they were initially hoping for three days of sellouts. Just crazy.

Inactive User

^^^ 100% MT....would it really hurt this “Magic Weekend” concept to play our game at ROBINA?? I really dont think so.

It’s akin in stupidity to a Newcastle v Melbourne game at Homebush on a Thursday Night.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 07-11-18 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Well they have two year turns, so back yourself for the next round.

I don't think we should be left the victim of word games about how many games we are actually paying for. It's like when Cadbury shrink Fredo Frogs but keep the price the same.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

Not sure where to put but does anyone else have difficulty with the online membership portal. Have had nothing but trouble for years trying to use it and usually have to contact the membership dept to get it sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Not sure where to put but does anyone else have difficulty with the online membership portal. Have had nothing but trouble for years trying to use it and usually have to contact the membership dept to get it sorted out.
    Yeah, I have for years too. Never remembers my email so I receive 1st year members lanyards all the time hahahaha.