Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Well the New Jersey is yuck and I must say the new members cap is awful. The high top American look is bad and it is uncomfortable. I wear my Titans members hats close to 365 days a year but this one might take a back seat to a few of my other ones.
    Yeah sounds awful for us adults-maybe some marketing genius said that it will appeal to the kids. It’s people aged 30 and under that the Titans need onboard for the club to grow and thrive.
    It’s very hard to get the oxygen thieves that are over the age of 30 that don’t alrrady support the Titans to make the switch.

My son is one of only two kids in the whole of the three classes of his Grade 7 who support the Titans and he has been overseas his whole life until last year.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

^^^^ that’s very disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Yeah sounds awful for us adults-maybe some marketing genius said that it will appeal to the kids. It’s people aged 30 and under that the Titans need onboard for the club to grow and thrive.
    It’s very hard to get the oxygen thieves that are over the age of 30 that don’t alrrady support the Titans to make the switch.
    It may appeal to the kids but it's us oxygen thieves that shell out the money...

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    It may appeal to the kids but it's us oxygen thieves that shell out the money...
    Ozy I was in no way saying I agree with the stupid American style caps.

We should be surveying the kids and see what they think. Some market research for the future.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

They need to hire a designer or put the vote out to the public / Create some trendy Titans apparel and kids will be a lot more interested. At the moment some of the stuff they put out is hard to wear even if you love the club it's that hideous. That alone with on field success will get a lot of kids attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    They need to hire a designer or put the vote out to the public / Create some trendy Titans apparel and kids will be a lot more interested. At the moment some of the stuff they put out is hard to wear even if you love the club it's that hideous. That alone with on field success will get a lot of kids attention.
    I agree, unfortunately part of our reputation is that we are all over the shop with our merchandise and jerseys. Even though we have amazing colours, which include gold BTW.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

6,715 according to NRL.com. We have a long way to go. I just hope people support the club's new era.

Update on NRL.com says 7,176

Join here https://membership.titans.com.au/memberships

Hopefully this grows by a considerable number, with the club turning the corner and heading in the right direction its a bit disappointing ti see this number, a few wins over early in the season will change that though

7,364 so far. Hopefully if we beat the Broncos people might notice. Perhaps the lack of home games at Robina early on is also an issue. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    7,364 so far. Hopefully if we beat the Broncos people might notice. Perhaps the lack of home games at Robina early on is also an issue. I hope.
    I think it's results and the dramas over the years that have taken their toll on memberships. Once people know that we are fair dinkum again and win games constantly then the memberships will pick up.
    There is far more confidence around the place with the off field stuff being settled but most of the good work was undone by last weekends result. If you were on the fence about joining as a member why would you join after that rabble.
    Also the marketing of Titans memberships is hopeless. Just the same stale old adverts on the radio and in the papers. No booths at shopping centres pre season, letterbox drops etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No booths at shopping centres pre season, letterbox drops etc.
    Both of which I am sure Titans Members would actually volunteer for. We can speak to these people. And wear a badge saying volunteer.

I don’t want to jinx it however isn’t better the only head lines we are getting are only around the football being played and not “other “ stuff if you know what I mean ?? Great to see only Garth Brennan on TV and not Annesley. Maybe if people onl see Garth and not Graham they will feel better about joining our club.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady