Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I believe they are hoping to have the ownership announcement before releasing membership details. It makes it slower but it is better than having to refund people if they buy a Titans membership and want to return it as they don't want to wear black and red.
    Never going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Going to leave a decision on whether I renew my membership until next year at this stage. I do like what i've seen lately from the club but still so much to be decided before I put my money down for another go round. This year was an embarrassment across the board and a hard pill to swallow knowing i'd paid to be apart of whatever the 2017 was for us. For the first time since the Carty years I really didnt care whether I watched us play at the end of the season. Ill wait til we know about Owners, support staff, sponsors and most importantly roster.
    I'm in the same boat. It's been great to have better news in the last few days but essentially nothing has changed yet. We sacked a coach so obviously needed to appoint someone, and the signing of Ash just had to be done. If he left they might as well turned off the lights. I'm more relieved he stayed but it's what anyone would expect from a well run club. I think we have been used to so many disappointments we were conditioned to being screwed over again.

We still don't know who the owners will be and then, whether they'll put their hands in to their pockets and fix up support staff, game day marketing and experience, general club promotion etc. Of course if its the Bears, or anyone other than the Kelly group, well I'm out anyway. At the moment we are still being run on fresh air and the clock is ticking into next season. On the positive the happenings of the last 10 days have been refreshing.

And of course we still have the cancer that is Hayne. He has taken so many coaches to the gallows, I'm still worried he'll do the same again and lead another player power push that we saw last season. Brennan is making all the right noises but he'll still look at Hayne putting his boots on and think, well I can't upset him as he'll probably run me out of the place. I just wish Hayne would get an offer, any offer to go somewhere else.

Probably in summary, is that I am sick of giving this club chances. The time for excuses and incompetence both on and off the field is up.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 25-10-17 at 08:27 PM.

So the cost of my membership has jumped up by 30% this year...... Another reason I won't be renewing until the ownership is sorted.

So the cost of my membership has jumped up by 30% this year...... Another reason I won't be renewing until the ownership is sorted.
    That takes a lot of the value out of it.
    I will readily admit the value of the memberships has been outstanding IMO (steel section).
    It has only been the membership department and the value of the memberships that has kept me renewing for so many years. Without the value I am much less likely to renew and much more likely to pick and choose the games I attend.

What category are you? My family west Titanium cost $1100 last season and next season it was about $960, I assume due to the two home games lost. Certainly not an increase so I'm wondering what your membership category is.

Well I'm ready to sign up if everything goes according to plan.

Although it doesn't seem like those in the membership promo are too excited about 2018. And more dark colours, where is the gold and the white? Effectively sidelining gold from our brand is a bad idea.

Last edited by DIEHARD; 26-10-17 at 11:53 AM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

If I wore that to Movieworld I'd be stopped every couple of metres and asked for directions to rides and amenities.

Can we make a thread with 2018 signing and rumours because I think this thread is a bit of everything at the moment. Also can we make a jersey thread I really Ike seeing everyone’s designs for he new season��

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Can we make a thread with 2018 signing and rumours because I think this thread is a bit of everything at the moment. Also can we make a jersey thread I really Ike seeing everyone’s designs for he new season��
    Squad signings and rumours

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Just checked my emails, found the Titans renewal email.
    I am set up for auto renew and it appears my cost price is the same as last year. I took the installment package (monthly payments option) and it looks like that will automatically rollover and start again in November.
    So, my Steel membership appears not to have changed in price.

I *****ed about the Membership promo photo but I saw the video and thought it was exciting and action packed, showcasing all the things on offer on game day.

https://www.facebook.com/GCTitans/vi...5736410374593/

Cancelled my membership auto-renew, pending what happens between now and pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Cancelled my membership auto-renew, pending what happens between now and pre-season.
    Does the price go up? and can people take your special seats or you aren't fussed, or is there still a period of time before that happens?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I just did that. But also because Im broke.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Does the price go up? and can people take your special seats or you aren't fussed, or is there still a period of time before that happens?
    I stopped my auto renewal as well.
    DB - the price doesn't go up and you have until November 9th (I think it is) to get your same seat. Most people will have noticed that it's not hard to get a seat at CBus so that is probably not a factor. One thing I've noticed is that I have sat in the same seat for years and just about every year I have different people around me. At Manly I had essentially the same people around me for over 10 years. I think the rate of renewing members at the Titans seems to be quite low.
    I had two reasons for stopping my auto renewal, those being Hayne and the ownership. Hopefully Hayne will be off and that leaves the ownership issue to clear the way for me to buy in again.