Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default 2018 Titans Membership

On sale soon
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hilarious DH ... are you referring to the title of the post or the club itself or Tam's sanity?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Hilarious DH ... are you referring to the title of the post or the club itself or Tam's sanity?
    Hahaha. All of the above it seems!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Will be waiting until I know if we are going to be rebranded first.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Will be waiting until I know if we are going to be rebranded first.
    Yea if we are, I'm out. Don't see that happening though. But anything is possible in the world of Rugby League.

I’m still unchanged ... owners first, my hard earned next.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I’m still unchanged ... owners first, my hard earned next.
    Me too. The coach is in place but if they still don't spend money on extra class players, medical staff, marketing etc we will still be a poor cousin club. Not to mention the chosen one is still there who seems to have a poor effect on the place.

I still haven't put the last 6 weeks of the season out of my mind and other than the coach, nothing has changed, and you wouldn't say the playing list is any better. It will be interesting to see how much the memberships are reduced due to the two lost home games. As things stand they will not be getting my $1100 this time....but i may weaken like i have before.

Memberships will be on sale before Frizzelle & Kelly are announced as the new owners but I can understand people not wanting to commit before its in black & white...Chris has a tough job to start the 2018 recruiting phase
    #itaintweaktospeak

Yeh, I'm the same as everyone else. If the bears get it then I'm out. No way is my money going to the norths league club so they can buy xmas hampers for their members.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Chris has a tough job to start the 2018 recruiting phase
    He does so perhaps we all need to put our shoulders to the wheel and lend a hand how best we can.

Can't see myself going around again 2018. Waiting to see if we have a first grade squad first, owners second, coaching roster third.

It will be a very tough sell for 2018. I can't really get excited about any of it tbh.

Hopefully there will be some silver lining before the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Can't see myself going around again 2018. Waiting to see if we have a first grade squad first, owners second, coaching roster third.

It will be a very tough sell for 2018. I can't really get excited about any of it tbh.

Hopefully there will be some silver lining before the season starts.
    I'm of the same view. I don't really want to rain on the excitement some are showing with Brennan's appointment but the bloke is not a miracle worker and there is still so much wrong/unfinished business. A few have commented that this side can make the 8 but even Brennan was quoted as saying just making the 8 was not good enough. We made the 8 last year and this year we should have consolidated that but we went backwards. The target every year should be top 4 and I hope Brennan signs players that can at least give us a shot at that, as ambitious as it sounds. The words "rebuilding year" and "development year" do not exist in my vocabulary.

I hope I'm wrong but you just know that with Hayne there, the whole thing can derail at any time of his choosing.

As you say, I'm also hoping desperately there will be some silver lining before the season. By the time this season finished it was a chore for me to go which I have never felt following my teams in the past. Even the kids didn't want to go. Hopefully Brennan is just the start of the turnaround but the time it is taking for the owners thing to be sorted is taking far too long, which is not the Titans fault of course.

I wonder when the membership packages will be announced - yet another thing we are dragging our feet on. I have already been billed for my Manly membership and received all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I wonder when the membership packages will be announced - yet another thing we are dragging our feet on. I have already been billed for my Manly membership and received all the details.
    I believe they are hoping to have the ownership announcement before releasing membership details. It makes it slower but it is better than having to refund people if they buy a Titans membership and want to return it as they don't want to wear black and red.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I believe they are hoping to have the ownership announcement before releasing membership details. It makes it slower but it is better than having to refund people if they buy a Titans membership and want to return it as they don't want to wear black and red.
    Memberships open now. Received my email from the club about renewal today and all membership packages are on the website.

Rep Player

Going to leave a decision on whether I renew my membership until next year at this stage. I do like what i've seen lately from the club but still so much to be decided before I put my money down for another go round. This year was an embarrassment across the board and a hard pill to swallow knowing i'd paid to be apart of whatever the 2017 was for us. For the first time since the Carty years I really didnt care whether I watched us play at the end of the season. Ill wait til we know about Owners, support staff, sponsors and most importantly roster.