Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Junior

Can someone post mals article from the courier mail??

Inactive User

Just appeared in the GC Bulletin now

Preston Campbell’s emotional plea to Titans NRL fans

Evans binned for destroying Parker
    THE Gold Coast is my home.

It welcomed me when I got my first chance to play for the Chargers, and I was devastated when the team folded and I had to move to Sydney. I can remember the sadness of the community when they lost their national team, and how hard they fought over the years to have a team reinstated.

That is why returning to play for the Titans felt like a homecoming, and why I was so proud to be part of that inaugural side.

The Gold Coast was always where I wanted to play my rugby league career.

TITAN: We can do more to keep local talent

Gold Coast Titans great Preston Campbell. Photo by Jono Searle/Getty Images
    Gold Coast Titans great Preston Campbell. Photo by Jono Searle/Getty Images
    From the start, the Titans wanted to show its appreciation to the community and, even in these tough times on the field, the players are out and about in schools, at junior clubs, in hospitals and supporting people in need across the community.

The Titans are part of the community. This is their town. They are our team. The Gold Coast is their home.

AMAZING OFFER: GET A SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A 8.0 WITH THIS BULLETIN SUBSCRIPTION (T&Cs apply)

That is why all the talk about the team folding or relocating to Brisbane needs to be shut down.

People need to remember why we fought so hard to have an NRL team on the Gold Coast.

It provides inspiration to young kids across the region and I am not just talking about those that play rugby league.

WHY ROGERS WON’T RETURN TO TITANS

Preston Campbell is tackled by Parramatta's Nathan Hindmarsh in 2009.
    Preston Campbell is tackled by Parramatta's Nathan Hindmarsh in 2009.
    One of my proudest moments this year was playing for the Titans Physical Disability team against the visiting Wakefield side from England. This was all about the Titans providing an opportunity and a platform for these players to shine. And the crowd loved it.

They were proud of the club and the support provided by the players and staff in making this happen.

Stream over 50 sports live & anytime on your TV or favourite device with KAYO SPORTS. The biggest Aussie sports and the best from overseas. Just $25/month. No lock-in contract. Get your 14 day free trial >

This is the heart and soul of the Titans. They are there for the community when they are needed.

At the moment, the team is struggling on the field, but a new season with a new coach is ahead.

The fortunes of a rugby league team can change quickly, but if we don’t have a team our community will be the poorer.

EUROPEAN ODYSSEY: The ultimate Lost Titan

When I visit the club, young Ethan Sloane is there to greet me with a smile and a hug. He is the face of the Titans.

Perhaps it is our turn to give the Titans a hug, and let them know we are there to support them. After all, they are our team, and this is their home.

Presto standing up for Our Beautiful City And Club. Tom Tate did too.
    We all need to do what we can.

Inactive User

Who’s going to the Forum next Tuesday?

Wish i could but travelling up to the Gold Coast this weekend instead arghhh

Hopefully we will get some good news and insight if anyone from here is going

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Not me. Just replay the bs that was sprouted last year. I don't want to hear about what exciting plans they have blah blah blah. Just win some effing games.

I should be there.....
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

As a full member I'm wondering why I didn't get the invite when another guy in the office who has a 4 game pass was invited.

Another nail in the coffin for next years membership renewal.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    As a full member I'm wondering why I didn't get the invite when another guy in the office who has a 4 game pass was invited.

My guess is you’ve already told them you aren’t renewing?

I got mine in an email.. do you get emails from the titans about things? Might not be on the mailing list for some reason

I got my invite mine in an email also

My guess is you’ve already told them you aren’t renewing?
    Haven't told them and haven't been asked plus the subject reads 2019 Titans Members forum. No email. I get the members email. Anyway, I'll take that as a sign.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 18-09-19 at 11:29 AM.

Didn't go to your junk folder (seems relevant after this year lol) did it JB?

I got one as well and I'm only a social member

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Didn't go to your junk folder (seems relevant after this year lol) did it JB?

I got one as well and I'm only a social member
    Checked it all. Probably on a black list for comments on here and a previous meeting i went too. Nevermind. Look forward to hearing about it.

First Grader

Checked it all. Probably on a black list for comments on here and a previous meeting i went too. Nevermind. Look forward to hearing about it.
    I would ring them up and ask what happened to your invite and could they send you one. It would identify the problem one way or the other

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I would ring them up and ask what happened to your invite and could they send you one. It would identify the problem one way or the other
    Agree. That’s what I would recommend.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady