Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Results 241 to 249 of 249
  1. #241
    Rep Player Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Has anyone sighted The Scarlet Pimpernel aka our not so new CEO??? He’s so non-existent that a crazy diehard fan like myself doesn’t even know his name.

  2. #242
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Has anyone sighted The Scarlet Pimpernel aka our not so new CEO??? He’s so non-existent that a crazy diehard fan like myself doesn’t even know his name.
    Certainly knows how to get his pic in the daily rag.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  3. #243
    Rep Player Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Certainly knows how to get his pic in the daily rag.
    Ok thanks. Got rid of my News Ltd subscription in January.

  4. #244
    Captain JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    2,919

    Default



    Bloke at the back. I guess we only heard from Annersley when players stuffed up or were trying to get coaches sacked. So I guess that's why he had more of a public profile compared to this year.

  5. #245
    Star Player Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    2,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Has anyone sighted The Scarlet Pimpernel aka our not so new CEO??? He’s so non-existent that a crazy diehard fan like myself doesn’t even know his name.
    Steve Mitchell is his name and as JB said we mostly heard from Annersley when we were in trouble so it’s kind of nice for him to not be front and centre. I know he is working hard on a few commercial opportunities for the club. He came to speak at the last Alliance meeting and sounds like he has a great football business head.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  6. #246
    Rep Player Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Thank you all for the Steve Mitchell sightings
    Actually you make some good points
    Nobody likes a show pony boss who exists only for kudos and photo ops
    This guy might be just a good old fashioned worker
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 09-05-19 at 10:02 AM.

  7. #247
    Star Player Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    2,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Thank you all for the Steve Mitchell sightings
    Actually you make some good points
    Nobody likes a show pony boss who exists only for kudos and photo ops
    This guy might be just a good old fashioned worker


    He was really unassuming but spoke well and had substance in what he said. Apart from the pay packet he spoke on the personal link that he and his family have to Gold Coast RL and in my opinion would be embarrassed within his family to not make the Titans work. Between Steve and Dennis we have good footy brains at the top.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

  8. #248
    Rep Player Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    ^^^ we have good footy brains everywhere it seems (Dennis/Mal/Steve) except for the ones on the coal face with the clipboards and the whistles.

  9. #249
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Steve Mitchell is his name and as JB said we mostly heard from Annersley when we were in trouble so it’s kind of nice for him to not be front and centre. I know he is working hard on a few commercial opportunities for the club. He came to speak at the last Alliance meeting and sounds like he has a great football business head.
    That's a good way of looking at it. Great to hear about you Alliance experience.

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew