Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Titans Owners - Darryl Kelly and Rebecca Frizelle

Discussion on the pending decision of club ownership
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Here is hoping that very soon we will see The Kelly Gang and Rebecca Frizelle assume ownership of the club. And then we can all dive in and get memberships.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Yep. The Far Cough Bears, the Far Canal Bombers and the Stick it in ya Koukash look like they're dead in the water.

Go Bec and the Kelly Gang!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yeah that Koukash story that raised its ugly head again a week ago seems to have died just as quick. Fortunately.

After how he left Salford, the NRL would be mad to let him take over the club. $$$ doesnt equal a good owner.

I recall way back that a lot of us were in favour of Koukash but that all turned pretty quickly once it became clear he was no fit person to own an NRL club. The mess he has made in Salford is going to take years to recover from.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I recall way back that a lot of us were in favour of Koukash but that all turned pretty quickly once it became clear he was no fit person to own an NRL club. The mess he has made in Salford is going to take years to recover from.
    Well things were hopeful initially at Salford. I was always against him coming here based on his activities with Salford. I was also against Tinkler taking over the Knights. I even posted a thread at the time it happened called, Newcastle's Knightmare or something.

Money is great. But it needs to be backed up with attachment, professionalism, locality, patience, longevity, altruism and an understanding of grassroots sport and Rugby League. We have that and more with the Kelly Gang IMO.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 21-10-17 at 04:50 PM.

I would rather Koukash bought us than the bloody Bears.

Also, love Darryl Kelly and everything he's done for the club. Absolute legend... But ... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous at the thought of him going all 'third times a charm' in trying to turn the club around.

Not sure what other options are. Interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    I would rather Koukash bought us than the bloody Bears.

Also, love Darryl Kelly and everything he's done for the club. Absolute legend... But ... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous at the thought of him going all 'third times a charm' in trying to turn the club around.

Not sure what other options are. Interesting times.
    This bloke is a pest & will never be allowed to buy an NRL side, Kelly & Frizelle are our saviors
    #itaintweaktospeak

November 1 is Wednesday. The NRL have stated that they wan't the club ownership settled before the start of the new football year. So the last day would be Halloween, Tuesday 31 October.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    November 1 is Wednesday. The NRL have stated that they wan't the club ownership settled before the start of the new football year. So the last day would be Halloween, Tuesday 31 October.
    True and you would expect to hear some noise about this by now. There is usually some leak about this kind of stuff.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    There is usually some leak about this kind of stuff.
    Our club has more leaks than a colander. Press conferences just confirm what we already knew!

Can’t wait for the ownership to be decided so I can renew my memebership, as long as the South Sydney Bears are not involved, and look forward to a brighter 2018.

Why don't we get 20,000 members/investers to punch in $1k each? (would provide a war chest). Yes I know 20k members is a lot but if you could own a piece of the club I'm sure it would resonate through out the local community and perhaps beyond.
    Sh!t we should had banned together on this forum and ran a campaign on kickstarter?
    We probably would have owned the club!

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Why don't we get 20,000 members/investers to punch in $1k each? (would provide a war chest). Yes I know 20k members is a lot but if you could own a piece of the club I'm sure it would resonate through out the local community and perhaps beyond.
    Sh!t we should had banned together on this forum and ran a campaign on kickstarter?
    We probably would have owned the club!
    Stay tuned on that idea because Darryl Kelly did say that his intention was to give the club to the Gold Coast community via members purchasing shares. But that may be a few years into the future, it'd need to be financially stable first.

Get the franchise balance in the black and float it on the ASX.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.