Expectations
https://www.titans.com.au

The NRL season is just two months away and with all clubs now back to full training, talk now starts on the expectations for season 2019.

Coach Garth Brennan had his Titans finish in 14th position last year but after what he was calling a 'rebuilding' year, the Coach has brought in a couple of big name recruits and now has his sights set on a top eight finish in 2019.

Speaking at the club's first field session of 2019, Brennan believes you have to work towards a finals berth.

"Every Coach wants to play semi-final football," he said.

"The expectation is that in September you'll be playing semi-final football.

"I'm a big believer that you end up where you deserve but if you work hard and tick every box, you'll finish where you deserve, which is hopefully in the top eight."

With new recruits Shannon Boyd, Tyrone Peachey and Bian Kelly, along with the return of Tyrone Roberts, many are suggesting with the additional depth in the squad, the Titans' could work towards a top eight finish in 2019.

"I'm really happy with how the guys have come back and I hope they reap the rewards off the back of the hard work that's been done.

"Fingers crossed there are no injuries at all. We've got some depth but unfortunately injuries play their part but we've got guys that can come in and play at NRL level."