I agree about Ikin recently.

I've only noticed it in the past 3 months or so, but Ikin was normally the well spoken straight man on 360, letting Kent and various guests get fired up, but he has been savage about us recently.

the spray he gave when Kent mentioned Henry and Bennett in the same breath was seriously heated and emotional almost to the point of unprofessional. He really belittled Henry and i'm not sure if it was to do with some stuff from Ben's time on the board when he sacked Henry, and being a part of Bennett Family, but he has certainly found an axe to grind recently.

I'd be fascinated to know what's behind it as he is just becoming nasty about it, well past occupational observation and discussion on his TV show.

My opinion is worth no more than yours K2G, but i do think Brennan is confident from his actual discussions speaking to ash rather than posturing in case he leaves. I think it looks worse if he takes this stance and fails, as it presents like he shoots his mouth off and doesn't have a feel for whats going on, and his first big comment backfires on him.

If he wasn't confident i think he would be talking up the great deal on offer, that Ash is part of his plans, that he hopes he stays etc. no need to hang his balls that far out so to speak, they have a nasty habit of getting chopped off when you do that.