Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan Pete View Post
    Each year I come in and wish you guys well. However, last year I was told to F off. Still, being a Gold Coaster I think if all goes well, you will be the surprise.

A top eight is well within your talents and once you make the eight, anything is possible.

Good Luck
    Cheers CTP. YOu should drop in more often. Hopefully Morgan can take control of the Cowboys this year and steer you around the park. All the best.

I really want the Cowboys to have a good year. Definitely my 2nd team if I had to choose. Last year was tough to watch, would have been very tough as a fan. But Cowboys fans are very passionate and resilient people.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

GOLD COAST TITANS NEWS AND RUMOURS: GARTH BRENNAN ADMITS HE'S ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK

"Garth Brennan admits that his head is on the chopping block this season," Badel said.

"Of course he has another twelve months with the Titans, they gave him an extension until the end of the 2020 season.

"But he admits that the 'buts' stops with him as Head Coach and he needs to get results - and he needs them quickly. The Titans have never lost four games to start an NRL season, they've lost three times in 2011, 2015 and this season. But they have never lost four games to start the year, so if that happens this week against the Warriors the drums will be beating for Brennan.

"He knows that he needs to perform as coach, and he told me during the week that he has taken on more ownership of the Titans coaching in the past. He is worried about other issues at the Titans with resources, with recruitment, with salary caps, with play retention.

"He's told the Titans' owners that he wants to focus on the football team, he is now doing that and so he has been working hard on the their defensive structures and he needs to take a more hands-on role because if he doesn't it could cost him his job at the Gold Coast."