Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: We're Back

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Hhahhahaaaaaaaaaa, that's funny mate. Get a few did you?
    Bring back the thumbs!!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I like that people can’t give a “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” anymore
    👎

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Hhahhahaaaaaaaaaa, that's funny mate. Get a few did you?
    Got a few thumbs downs from “bodsyouidiot”

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    ��
    That’s gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Got a few thumbs downs from “bodsyouidiot”
    You could consider it a compliment that someone went to the trouble to create a account in your honour?

Dunno, just trying to find a positive..

Didn't know where to put this so happy to be informed where... however, I was just thinking recently with all the bronco comments about our signing of ATay (overpaying him) and I was just wondering everyones thoughts on whether Jack Bird is overrated or not. Just from the games we've vsed the Sharks, I havent seen anything special from him at all and one especially he looked pretty mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    Didn't know where to put this so happy to be informed where... however, I was just thinking recently with all the bronco comments about our signing of ATay (overpaying him) and I was just wondering everyones thoughts on whether Jack Bird is overrated or not. Just from the games we've vsed the Sharks, I havent seen anything special from him at all and one especially he looked pretty mediocre.
    No offence mate but I stopped reading when you mentioned Broncos comments. I don't give a flying what they think. The arrogance of any bastard up there making any comment about player payments, salary cap inclusive or otherwise.

I wasn't overly concerned with them either to be honest just thought I'd give my question some background so it wasn't out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    I wasn't overly concerned with them either to be honest just thought I'd give my question some background so it wasn't out of the blue.
    Yeah no worries and I was just getting my Broncos feelings out of my system.

Concerning Bird, I thought he was a bit quiet this season and not up to his previous form. I rate him pretty highly and he seemed a bit out of the mix at the Sharks this season, or like others just couldn't back up to the highs of winning the comp. Perhaps the contract stuff was on his mind as he seemed to be copping it over that. Excusing him for this year, I wouldn't say he is over rated. Brisbane will not be overpaying him - he is probably on the cap for $400k and another 400 under the, err I mean in third party deals.

I've logged in on mobile phone today (android), all looks good.
    Well done again.