Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    The cut / paste thing is something the NRL really needs to really look at. I'm seeing it more & more often now that coaches are getting lazy and just cut / pasting the same team lists every Tuesday before issuing the real lineup half an hour before kickoff. Not only does it make it a nightmare for fantasy players but even as far as betting goes as well.
    Have a go at Manly team list. This is a cut and paste from under the team list on NRL.com ........

After coach Trent Barrett said he was "no hope" of playing on Monday, Brett Stewart (hamstring) has been named at fullback for the Sea Eagles as has Tom Trbojevic (ankle). Matt Parcell is 18th man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Walks in ......... Looks at team list. Starts a Fullback..... Sighs and swears a fair bit ....... Walks out.
    What you mentioned there BT is pretty well where I've been the last couple of weeks with it. I use to plan my weekends around our games, but now on Tuesday's I can tell whether to bother or not. Hopefully that will change once we name another regular Fullback in future.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Have a go at Manly team list. This is a cut and paste from under the team list on NRL.com ........

After coach Trent Barrett said he was "no hope" of playing on Monday, Brett Stewart (hamstring) has been named at fullback for the Sea Eagles as has Tom Trbojevic (ankle). Matt Parcell is 18th man.
    lol they finally named Parcell at 18th man instead of starting, only took them 2 weeks.

Seriously?!! I want Henry to put the players on notice. He said he was building a development club. Now is his time to prove it and get a youngster in. We have a centre that can't tackle and won't pass and a full back that offers nothing in attack and a genuine star on the wing. It baffles me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    What you mentioned there BT is pretty well where I've been the last couple of weeks with it. I use to plan my weekends around our games, but now on Tuesday's I can tell whether to bother or not. Hopefully that will change once we name another regular Fullback in future.
    Hahahah. A few weeks behind you mate. Least I know what is the next stage of this grief that we are going through.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Yep, what happens next is: someone pees on a police car; another goes for DUI; another whacks his wife/girl/mother and; the rest of the team gets done on mushies ... ya gotta luv em
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

If i had even the slightest confidence in any backline attacking ability Id be quietly confident of a Titans victory.

Storm are shot in the outside backs, they can be beaten this weekend.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

marika and young tonamapia? are injured

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    If i had even the slightest confidence in any backline attacking ability Id be quietly confident of a Titans victory.

Storm are shot in the outside backs, they can be beaten this weekend.
    I thought their backs had great games Monday. If they run those same plays against us they will rack up 40 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    I thought their backs had great games Monday. If they run those same plays against us they will rack up 40 pts.
    They have Koriobete and Tonumaipea out, add Chambers to that and it's a vastly diff side to the one that beat the Titans a few rounds back.

Titans are nowhere near as bad as the Warriors side that the Storm thumped
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

If we keep up the effort and heart from last weeks game (In fact all games except Dragons game) this is very winnable. Different looking side to the one we lost to earlier in the season. Plus not at the Melbourne fortress this time.

Melbourne looked sharp on Monday night but hopefully we can come out and take advantage of their weakened side. Can't let them get off to a good start like we seem to be good at.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    They have Koriobete and Tonumaipea out, add Chambers to that and it's a vastly diff side to the one that beat the Titans a few rounds back.

Titans are nowhere near as bad as the Warriors side that the Storm thumped
    I agree with you mate , if Ash plays we'll win this game , all up the Sharks beating the donkeys
    #itaintweaktospeak

We should roll out the Port Moresby tactic and take visiting teams fishing and run out of petrol ... a good dose of sunburn and dehydration won us quite a few games.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

does any1 no if Koriobete and Tonumaipea are actually out? every website seems 50/50

Rep Player

4 loses on the trot....better name an unchanged team! Henry=Genius