Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Rep Player

Here we go. They seriously need to talk this god damn attempt over here because I cant take another blown chance

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Roberts you are costing us today mate

- - - Updated - - -

Tough to take that one. Nothing to say. There for us but couldnt get it

When you need someone to stand up.

Can't wait to see Birds stats. He was magnificent tonight. Another hard loss.

Rep Player

Cant be given more chances to win at the end there but not good enough Roberts made 4 **** choices that cost us.

Great courage show for us to get back in there but again we are starting with a handicap when we are putting our best 17 out there.

Bird and Cullen deadset that is players giving everything they have and leaving it on the field.

Ah wells onto next week our looks like our season is heading down the ****ter
    Last edited by 5 Year Contract; 23-04-16 at 04:55 PM.

We are getting better. But it seems to be off Birds back, so if he gave advice to some up and coming that might see him get a pay rise then management can take a hit. We aren't much without him in my opinion.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    We are getting better. But it seems to be off Birds back, so if he gave advice to some up and coming that might see him get a pay rise then management can take a hit. We aren't much without him in my opinion.
    He is our Captain regardless of the C next to Zill and Friend on the score sheet

Really missed not having Ash Taylor there the last 10 minutes (at least).

Oh well, so glad our for 'n against is still intact. So much better than a few years ago when we'd leak lots of points in last ten minutes of a game. That appears to be the real gain we've had so far this year, compared to others. We're gettin' there.

Are we unlucky or just ****, sometimes i honestly just can't tell.

**** i can't wait until next year when we have Elgey and Taylor as our halves combinations with Cullen on the bench replacing Mortimer. Roberts was outshadowed by a 2-game rookie today. Shows how desperate we were after that whole DCE backflip. Speaking of which, guess who would have nailed the fieldgoal attempt. ****ing disgraceful.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. **** Golden Point. **** The Bulldogs. **** Tyrone Roberts. **** DCE. and Don and Nene can **** off back to Queensland cup where they belong.

"Moseley is the answer he provides so much spark off the bench." - LOL

*Olive has an average game against Broncos*

"Olive needs to be dropped what a terrible player". - guaranteed he would've done a better job than Nene today.

Nene doesn't offer much. You'd think that after Munster, Holmes, Lee etc out he'd play his guts out each week to try and break into that QLD spot.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Here we go. They seriously need to talk this god damn attempt over here because I cant take another blown chance

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Roberts you are costing us today mate

- - - Updated - - -

Tough to take that one. Nothing to say. There for us but couldnt get it
    Today?? He's been costing us all year he is honestly useless, drop balls can't kick, Cullen kicked a 4/20 and found grass, Roberts finds players every time. He should be last in halves rotation elgey, Taylor, Cullen, daylight, Roberts.. Our forwards tried so damn hard.. James made nearly every tackle in that last set then charged it down..

QLD Cup

Are the stats showing our defence is ...... but our scramble and heart way up there. How many line breaks against us but still hanging in and finding a way to be competitive. An expected but very disappointing loss. Changes in the backline next week, and Cullen our bench utility?

Cullen has to play to some degree. He is brilliant. I'd start him over roberts next week most definitely

Gee, lads that's a bit over the top. We lost that in the ten minutes before 1/2 time not in the last ten minutes. Imagine having no FG strategy? Henry is a frigging genius. It is as obvious as the titanic nose on Laurie Daley's face that the first half starts are because we don't have the best team on the field.

Not sure why Moseley is copping so much grief. He was brought on late in a game that was a real slogging affair and did what he could with limited chances. Made some mistakes but less than Zillman's dropped balls or Macdonald's missed tackles or Hoffman's hogging.

I liked very little about that game except that we dug in. Douglas was awesome in my opinion while Pulu and Paasi's go forward are great. I totally agree that Taia is a machine but McQueen is a burn-out in attack after covering MacDonald in defence. I'll save the best for last ...

Our half combination must be Cullen/Taylor ... Cullen's frantic defence really locks-up that left side ... Roberts should be the utility.

3 from 8 with 4 losses in a row means it's time for changes ... Davis for MacDonald, Olive for Don and if we have to have Zillman then get Mead back on the right.
    Last edited by Titanic; 23-04-16 at 05:18 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Mortimer is out for two to four weeks but I can't see Henry dropping Moseley for a player that, correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't played 9.

Rep Player

Yeah until we lifted at the end we need to fix our defensive line. The end score didn't really reflect that we were giving up huge yards every set. No one was pushing up off the line so the Bulldogs could just take whatever metres they wanted.

We also looked really flat in attack for most of the match especially when in the opposition 20. We seemed to be flat footed and trying to then barge over the line instead of steaming onto the ball and pushing the dogs back.

Alot to work on and we all know King will name an unchanged team next week (apart from Ash coming back in) so I dont know. At the moment we are being competitive on grit, scramble, individual brilliance and a bit of luck. The difference between being competitive and winning is not something I think we will see if Henry continues down the same path this year

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    "Moseley is the answer he provides so much spark off the bench." - LOL

*Olive has an average game against Broncos*

"Olive needs to be dropped what a terrible player". - guaranteed he would've done a better job than Nene today.

Nene doesn't offer much. You'd think that after Munster, Holmes, Lee etc out he'd play his guts out each week to try and break into that QLD spot.
    Davis should be given another crack before Olive imo

Also can't see Henry running with a Taylor / Cullen halves combo...Roberts will be there so long as he's fit.