Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

http://www.titans.com.au/news/2016/0...anges_to_.html

Wow some big late mail. Morts to start at hooker (this only works if they use him like granville at the cowboys and friend comes on to play the last 60minutes full). Roberts Starting at 5/8. Pulu starting over Mcqueen (love this move). And Paasi starting for Bird. I dont mind Morts starting (although it should be Cullen) as long as hes only on for 20 minutes. Friend provides us with great cover up the middle in defence which Morts certainly wont do. Will be interesting to see how it pays off. hard luck to Cullen there

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    http://www.titans.com.au/news/2016/0...anges_to_.html

Wow some big late mail. Morts to start at hooker (this only works if they use him like granville at the cowboys and friend comes on to play the last 60minutes full). Roberts Starting at 5/8. Pulu starting over Mcqueen (love this move). And Paasi starting for Bird. I dont mind Morts starting (although it should be Cullen) as long as hes only on for 20 minutes. Friend provides us with great cover up the middle in defence which Morts certainly wont do. Will be interesting to see how it pays off. hard luck to Cullen there
    im putting u on a Anti Zilly diet. You're only allowed 3 Zilly hate posts from now on
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    im putting u on a Anti Zilly diet. You're only allowed 3 Zilly hate posts from now on
    huh? there was no zilolo mention in there?

huh? there was no zilolo mention in there?
    lol

I'm not talking about that post, I'm talking about your urges that will come in the next 2 hrs
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    lol

I'm not talking about that post, I'm talking about your urges that will come in the next 2 hrs
    hahaha!! Might need to introduce a "5 stages of dealing with death" program for Zillman. 5 Steps to accepting Zilololo as our lord and fullback: a 2 year course. We are well past the first step....DENIAL!!!

I'll start on a +ve about Zillman. After watching Inglis last night, Zillman's worth went up 0.5%.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'll start on a +ve about Zillman. After watching Inglis last night, Zillman's worth went up 0.5%.
    I know worrying signs for the QLD origin team if Inglis is it and Munster is on a ban. He was awful last night

- - - Updated - - -

IM off to the local to watch this so radio silence from me til after the match. Think we should have this one. Hoping for a dominating win. If I only have 3 anti Zillman posts ill get them out of the way. I cant believe Zillman dropped that ball, I cant believe Zillman missed that easy tackle and I cant believe Zillman passed that ball. Lets see if my predictions ring true. GO THE BOYS!!!!!

I know worrying signs for the QLD origin team if Inglis is it and Munster is on a ban. He was awful last night

- - - Updated - - -

IM off to the local to watch this so radio silence from me til after the match. Think we should have this one. Hoping for a dominating win. If I only have 3 anti Zillman posts ill get them out of the way. I cant believe Zillman dropped that ball, I cant believe Zillman missed that easy tackle and I cant believe Zillman passed that ball. Lets see if my predictions ring true. GO THE BOYS!!!!!
    2 from 3 and it's 5 mins in. To add a third, why didn't you scoot from dummy half when the dragons were on the back foot after Don's break?

penalties and unecessary passes. this is criminal

- - - Updated - - -

and there it goes

Immortal

Each week, penalties are hurting us

It's like Mortimer is trying his best to lose us the game

ben hunt moment

Onya Mortimer. Just get off.

if we dont score here be worried

- - - Updated - - -

wow that is pure strength

The Fox commentators just mentioned the taunting. I agree. It is **** and should be barred from the game.