Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 192
  1. #46

    Default

    http://www.titans.com.au/news/2016/0...anges_to_.html

    Wow some big late mail. Morts to start at hooker (this only works if they use him like granville at the cowboys and friend comes on to play the last 60minutes full). Roberts Starting at 5/8. Pulu starting over Mcqueen (love this move). And Paasi starting for Bird. I dont mind Morts starting (although it should be Cullen) as long as hes only on for 20 minutes. Friend provides us with great cover up the middle in defence which Morts certainly wont do. Will be interesting to see how it pays off. hard luck to Cullen there

  2. #47
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    http://www.titans.com.au/news/2016/0...anges_to_.html

    Wow some big late mail. Morts to start at hooker (this only works if they use him like granville at the cowboys and friend comes on to play the last 60minutes full). Roberts Starting at 5/8. Pulu starting over Mcqueen (love this move). And Paasi starting for Bird. I dont mind Morts starting (although it should be Cullen) as long as hes only on for 20 minutes. Friend provides us with great cover up the middle in defence which Morts certainly wont do. Will be interesting to see how it pays off. hard luck to Cullen there
    im putting u on a Anti Zilly diet. You're only allowed 3 Zilly hate posts from now on
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

    [IMG][/IMG]

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    im putting u on a Anti Zilly diet. You're only allowed 3 Zilly hate posts from now on
    huh? there was no zilolo mention in there?

  4. #49
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    huh? there was no zilolo mention in there?
    lol

    I'm not talking about that post, I'm talking about your urges that will come in the next 2 hrs
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

    [IMG][/IMG]

  5. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    lol

    I'm not talking about that post, I'm talking about your urges that will come in the next 2 hrs
    hahaha!! Might need to introduce a "5 stages of dealing with death" program for Zillman. 5 Steps to accepting Zilololo as our lord and fullback: a 2 year course. We are well past the first step....DENIAL!!!

  6. #51
    One Clubman JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    3,339

    Default

    I'll start on a +ve about Zillman. After watching Inglis last night, Zillman's worth went up 0.5%.

  7. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'll start on a +ve about Zillman. After watching Inglis last night, Zillman's worth went up 0.5%.
    I know worrying signs for the QLD origin team if Inglis is it and Munster is on a ban. He was awful last night

    - - - Updated - - -

    IM off to the local to watch this so radio silence from me til after the match. Think we should have this one. Hoping for a dominating win. If I only have 3 anti Zillman posts ill get them out of the way. I cant believe Zillman dropped that ball, I cant believe Zillman missed that easy tackle and I cant believe Zillman passed that ball. Lets see if my predictions ring true. GO THE BOYS!!!!!

  8. #53
    One Clubman JunctionBlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Coomera
    Posts
    3,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    I know worrying signs for the QLD origin team if Inglis is it and Munster is on a ban. He was awful last night

    - - - Updated - - -

    IM off to the local to watch this so radio silence from me til after the match. Think we should have this one. Hoping for a dominating win. If I only have 3 anti Zillman posts ill get them out of the way. I cant believe Zillman dropped that ball, I cant believe Zillman missed that easy tackle and I cant believe Zillman passed that ball. Lets see if my predictions ring true. GO THE BOYS!!!!!
    2 from 3 and it's 5 mins in. To add a third, why didn't you scoot from dummy half when the dragons were on the back foot after Don's break?

  9. #54
    Junior Barrels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Newie
    Posts
    408

    Default

    penalties and unecessary passes. this is criminal

    - - - Updated - - -

    and there it goes

  10. #55
    Kangaroo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,710

    Default

    Each week, penalties are hurting us

  11. #56
    QLD Cup TitanSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Auckland, New-Zealand
    Posts
    798

    Default

    It's like Mortimer is trying his best to lose us the game

  12. #57
    Junior Barrels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Newie
    Posts
    408

    Default

    ben hunt moment

  13. #58

    Default

    Onya Mortimer. Just get off.
    Lose = Not win.
    Loose = Not tight.

    It's not that hard!

  14. #59
    Junior Barrels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Newie
    Posts
    408

    Default

    if we dont score here be worried

    - - - Updated - - -

    wow that is pure strength

  15. #60

    Default

    The Fox commentators just mentioned the taunting. I agree. It is **** and should be barred from the game.
    Lose = Not win.
    Loose = Not tight.

    It's not that hard!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew