Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Lol ... you're right JB, our biggest issues are attack and defence ... doesn't leave too much though

Yes mate but that doesn't exclude the fact that we had Cartwright then and eventually traded him for a second-rate NRL journeyman in Henry instead of bidding aggressively for the emerging Queensland young gun coach and SEQ resident at the time in Green. The only redeeming factors are that we were bereft of funds and leadership, now we're bereft of coaching nouse and I should add my son is rj05
    Henry that "second-rate NRL journeyman" was the guy that got the Cowboys to the finals right?

Maybe we should bin him and get Toovey.......what a great idea. Not

I for one remain happy with Henry. What he has had to deal with on and off the field and the roster he has been given, I think he is doing the best anyone could do. I hope he stays. One poor game does t make the season. As I said before no one was kicking his can when we won on the trot. I still believe this team has more heart than years past. I actually think they believe in themselves and that only comes from one place.

I'd like to know where we would be at if we had the injuries that we have available.

I don't need coaching conjecture this early on......I want stability and just let us get on with rebuilding this club and roster and see where we sit.

Everyone including people here had us pegged for the wooden spoon before a ball was kicked. I still don't reckon that will happen and never did. I had a good feeling about this year and I still do despite the setbacks,

If people don't like it, there's plenty of other clubs to support. Im staying where I am thanks all the same.

I reckon I have a quite a few years (LOTS) on rj05
    Last edited by rj62; 17-04-16 at 06:12 PM.