Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 6: SHARKS vs TITANS

<br><br><table width='90%' class='theader'><tr style='font-weight: bold; height: 140px;'><td width='40%' class='bgimg sha'>&nbsp;</td><td width='20%' rowspan='2' style='text-align: center; font-size: 60px;'>vs</td><td width='40%'class='bgimg tit'>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr style='font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px;'><td width='40%'>Cronulla Sharks</td><td width='40%'>Gold Coast Titans</td></tr></table><br>
    Sun 10 Apr, 2:00PM Shark Park
    <br><br><table width="100%" id="teams"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" align="right" width="40%"><table class="teamlists"><tbody><tr><td align="right"><div>Ben Barba</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Sosaia Feki</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Jack Bird</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Ricky Leutele</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Valentine Holmes</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>James Maloney</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Chad Townsend</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Andrew Fifita</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Michael Ennis</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Sam Tagataese</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Luke Lewis</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Wade Graham</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Paul Gallen</div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center">&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Jayson Bukuya</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Chris Heighington</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Matt Prior</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Joseph Paulo</div></td></tr><tr><td align="right"><div>Gerard Beale</div></td></tr><tr><td>&nbsp;</td></tr><tr style="height:40px;"><td>&nbsp;</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td valign="top" align="center" width="20%"><table class="teamlists"><tbody><tr><td class="tl_position">Fullback</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Wing</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Centre</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Centre</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Wing</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Five-eighth</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Halfback</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Prop</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Hooker</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Prop</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Second Row</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Second Row</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Lock</td></tr><tr><td align="center">&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Interchange</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Interchange</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Interchange</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Interchange</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Interchange</td></tr><tr><td class="tl_position">Interchange</td></tr><tr style="height:40px;"><td class="tl_position">Coach</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td valign="top" align="left" width="40%"><table class="teamlists"><tbody><tr><td align="left"><div>David Mead</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Anthony Don</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Josh Hoffman</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>John Olive</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Nene Macdonald</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Cameron Cullen</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Ashley Taylor</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>David Shillington</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Nathan Friend</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Ryan James</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Zeb Taia</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Chris McQueen</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Greg Bird</div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center">&nbsp;</td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Luke Douglas</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Leivaha Pulu</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Agnatius Paasi</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Daniel Mortimer</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>Eddy Pettybourne</div></td></tr><tr><td align="left"><div>William Zillman</div></td></tr><tr style="height:40px;"><td>&nbsp;</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Sharks are playing some entertaining footy. This should be an interesting match.

Hopefully Gallen resumes his ball hog duties and keeps the ball in the middle.

I actually think we can get the Sharks comfortably, if either Taylor and Roberts are fit and we use Cullen. Saw him at the souths trial and he looked confident and backed himself to the take on the line. Our forward pack is killing it, our halves need to run at the line more. I really hope they shift zillman to wing or centre. Mead is a weapon at fullback, get's caught out positionally sometimes but I'll take that if he continues to put the effort in. Zillman is pedestrian at best. i also think it's time for don to go to q cup and bring Brian kelly in on the wing.

I think this will be a real grind. Both teams have strong, mobile forward packs.
    It depends who we have in the halfs as to how competitive we will be, as the sharks pair are starting to gel...
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Immortal

Cameron Cullen ha a very good game for Burleigh this afternoon, I know that it is a big step up to NRL but all he can do is do his best against the players in front of him

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I actually think we can get the Sharks comfortably, if either Taylor and Roberts are fit and we use Cullen. Saw him at the souths trial and he looked confident and backed himself to the take on the line. Our forward pack is killing it, our halves need to run at the line more. I really hope they shift zillman to wing or centre. Mead is a weapon at fullback, get's caught out positionally sometimes but I'll take that if he continues to put the effort in. Zillman is pedestrian at best. i also think it's time for don to go to q cup and bring Brian kelly in on the wing.
    levi lee might be ahead of the pecking order (above BK)

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    levi lee might be ahead of the pecking order (above BK)
    who's this 'Levi Lee' you're always talking about?

I didn't realise Zilly made his come back for Tweed today, he'll be fit and firing for this weeks Sharks game!
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    who's this 'Levi Lee' you're always talking about?

am i always talkin about him?

no sorry all i was saying is he is maybe above BK in pecking order, he debut for us last year against the dogs..................
    playin ok in qld cup, but dont no much about him...

http://www.titans.com.au/team/profiles/leva_li_0.html

talent wise i have no idea if he is above brian- all i no is he is big, and fairly quick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I didn't realise Zilly made his come back for Tweed today, he'll be fit and firing for this weeks Sharks game!
    wow- anyone no how he went?

i think he was comfortably outshone by a former under 20 fullback who had to leave due to Z's unwarranted mortgage on the first grade jersey.

where did he play?

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    where did he play?
    Fb, pushing Walker to the Wing.

Which tells mes there was at least two other better fullbacks playing in that game than our co captain...

Well, it could be worse. At least Zilly is being given some time in the lower grades before returning. I have my doubts that Carty would have done the same thing.

It would appear he scored a try but then again, the opposition scored 8.