Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Off Sharks, another chance.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Ennis send off? Nah, of course not.

Rep Player

Farce of a finish. That is a absolute winnable game we dropped there.

Good kick AshTay but we just couldn't capitalise. Tough loss.

We had every chance, the Sharks deserved it more imo.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I really hope henry drills the refs. They were the only poor perfermers on the feild today

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    I think Taylor and Cullen are looking good. Things looking good for the future of our halves.

Also think a lot of you are going a bit overboard with the Zillman hate. I am not a big fan either but I think some exaggerate how bad he is.
    yeah the zilly hate is getting ridiculous.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Rep Player

Yep again miles ahead of last season. We tried our hearts out and nearly snuck home at the end. A few defensive lapses and some absolute bull**** calls from the refs. Would of been good to walk away with the win but you miss 40 tackles you arent going to win. It wont happen but Mead has gota go back to fullback

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    the problem is he didn't do anything. When we needed a fullbacks skill and speed he turned up twice, he was missing too much for me. I'll give him one last chance, but he is on really thin ice for mine. He should go to centre and let mead play fullback.

40 missed tackles.

HTF does Ennis get MOM? It's a stitch up. Pays to be a regular guest on NRL360.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I can honestly say Zillman out performed what I expected today with his running. however he is centre at best not our fullback

Really proud of that effort considering we had some dodgy calls go against us. That being said we need to start better and not let teams off to a big start.

Also the Zilly hate has gotten ridiculous. He played quite good in this game with a couple of breaks and a try saver on Holmes at full pace. Did nothing wrong.

Ennis once again put himself at the top of my most hated list. Grub.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Really proud of that effort considering we had some dodgy calls go against us. That being said we need to start better and not let teams off to a big start.

Also the Zilly hate has gotten ridiculous. He played quite good in this game with a couple of breaks and a try saver on Holmes at full pace. Did nothing wrong.

Ennis once again put himself at the top of my most hated list. Grub.
    Yep Ennis is 100% grub. Especially at the end there he holds onto friend, wastes time and the ref calls it back giving the sharks the advantage. Henry better put it into the refs in the presser.

puts a shoulder on friend which could have given friendy whiplash or some other spinal injusry, and then tries to drag him off the ground in attempt to make it not look like a penalty. That is what initially made me angry. complete disregard of health and wellbeing, from both ennis and the refs, that should've at least been a penalty. dont get me started on that first try. We need to the loss to brisbane has really given our confidence a hit and showed in the later stages of todays game. Again, not hating on Zilly, but mead is wasted on the wing, really need mead at fullback. Never like blaming the refs for a loss but we always see to cop the short end of the stick. When you consider we have been one of the most penalised teams for the last 5 years, it is very much penalisation on reputation.

For those making comment about the "Zilly Hate", you might be a little misguided to some extent. My beef does not lay with Zillman himself so much. It's with the twits past and present that are hell bent on giving him the fullback position time 'n time again when it's quite clear he's not our best fullback option. If you will, take note of karnage's comment a lot earlier in this thread of how players get pushed out of their usual position just so he can be accommodated within the team. Therein lays the problem.
    Last edited by Toads; 10-04-16 at 04:20 PM.