Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

We all know Roberts can play and burn any side but he has got weakness as well he run out of energy quick if u can make he work hard he goes quiet or does some silly things and gives away penalties
    Hoffman just cant give him room cuz he will burn Hoffman
    I think all this is a game plan to try to put our boys off the game
    I think Hunt is the 1 to watch this week as he has been quiet and will use Roberts as a dummy play
    just keep the line and make them earn it
    Roberts wanted to leave that is it bottom line cuz 50000 more a season for the bungle seems to be a lot more the 15000 for legals
    good luck to him and may he find what he want at the Broncos but hope the jet just stays grounded at CBUS

Just another click bait story purely because of the local derby tonight. If $15K would have sealed it then why would he take a $100K pay cut to leave. Pure fiction as usual. I hope his knees bend the wrong way tonight and it's the last we hear about the moron. I've rarely seen someone so disrespectful and stupid.

I'm very happy to know neither Cullen nor Zillman will be playing tonight & im hoping for Bird to be a few "Legal" late shots on Milford
    #itaintweaktospeak

I wanted to see cullen play but i think bird will go good tonight in the halves and i think ash will go to another level without roberts

Looks like I might have to watch from the office with a pizza. Still mulling it over.

Just remember that in this day in 1995, News Ltd and the Broncos launched their civil war.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

best choice would be play cullen, leave birdy at lock and let him play a bit like a half

when did they say cullen wouldnt be playing?

I have 2 repeat 2 tickets spare for the game ... sms me on 0011-86-13813381070 if you want ... Section 21 Row 8
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    when did they say cullen wouldnt be playing?
    When I mentioned it
    #itaintweaktospeak

Aquis Titans coach Neil Henry has made an interesting tactical switch for tonight’s clash with Brisbane Broncos by moving lock Greg Bird to five-eighth.

There has been much speculation about whether 22-year-old Cameron Cullen would make his debut in the big local derby which will attract a crowd of over 20,000 but Henry has made the decision to move Bird to the position where he has won two man of the match awards for NSW.

Agnatius Paasi will come into the starting line in the back row and Eddy Pettybourne will come onto the bench.

The team is: Mead, Don, Hoffman, Olive, Macdonald, Bird, Taylor, Shillington, Friend (capt), James, McQueen, Taia, Paasi. Interchange: Douglas, Pulu, Mortimer, Pettybourne.

- http://www.titans.com.au/news/2016/0...l_five_ei.html
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

oh well see how he goes,

not sure it is that good a choice

mortimer could b a decent asset today, we need the extra kicker as birdy isnt real flash with kicking

I think ash can handle the extra kicking, bird will be fired up and hopefully smashing milford and roberts

What's the crowd looking like?
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru