Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Great news about James.
    Just checking the Ticketek site and I reckon it's disappointing that the south end is still blocked out and not being sold. Surely a marquee game like this should have the full stadium open whether its needed or not. To have an entire end empty looks bad on tv at any time let alone a game like this.
    I understand why the Titans are forced to do this but I get really resentful that Stadiums Qld are such deadsh1ts when it comes to stadium deals and it was our taxes that paid for the bloody place.
    I read somewhere that the Southern end is open as the Broncos away supporters sit there. I could have been dreaming that but I don't think so.

I just went onto the Ticketek site and clicked away supporters bay. Only single seats are available in section 17. So you maybe right, Section 17 is the Southern end but it is in the corner.

I also went to http://www.viagogo.com/au/Sports-Tic...roncos-Tickets and although I suspect they are only allocated a certain amount of seats they are nearly sold out. 4 tickets left...........1 Steel and 3 Gold. So someone needs to think long and hard and ensure all seating is available coz I reckin' it will be our biggest crowd in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    He's coming back mate, embrace it
    Hope you are wrong mate. Although in the article it hinted that Zilly could come back through QCup. Which I think is fair. Not pick him for such an important game.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    My blood will boil if he is playing Friday night.Attachment 708
    The sports media. Who analyse ever single detail of every single club, coach player. How in the absolute **** does Zilolol get positive articles about being some kind of inspirational leader, player, must be included in our club? Most disheartening thing I read was an interview with Henry saying Zillman EARNED the right to be included straight away. If by earned you mean a bull**** contract then yes he is earning....he is earning money that could be faaaaar better utilized re-signing our youth and attracting better players. Day= ****ing ruined

- - - Updated - - -

Also Roberts conifmed as out for this week. I dont mind that. Give Cullen a crack and not rush TR back its still a looooong season

Roberts confirmed out and Zillman is training with the NRL squad this morning. Ffs Henry you better not do what we think you are. If Zillman walks straight back into a jersey that'll do me.

How guys like Mead and Olive can give 110% and play well only for Zillman to just take their place is ridiculous. Oh well nothing we can do.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Who bet 50000 vcash on the Titans?

I think Roberts not playing was always on the cards. Like everyone, hope it's Cullen and not Mortimer.

It would be a travesty but what will do if he comes back and plays well.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    Been waiting years for him to play good, so if it happens of course we won't criticise. However he needs to do it consistently. 9 games out of 10 he'll have a shocker with a rare game when he'll actually go well. I want him to return to his best and I think we all do, but we haven't seen that since 2011.

Him being co captain though, I can't see him returning through QCUP. That appointment of captaincy just strengthened his immortal status in team selection.

- - - Updated - - -

Rookie Titans halves set to face Broncos
    Thursday, 31 Mar 2016 11:29am
    Source: AAP

Brisbane discard Cameron Cullen looks poised to make his NRL debut against the Broncos for Gold Coast on Friday.

Cullen is set to feature in an inexperienced halves pairing alongside another ex-Bronco, Ashley Taylor, after the Titans confirmed Tyrone Roberts would miss the Queensland derby with bone bruising on his knee.

It's a dramatic career turnaround for the 22-year-old, who was cut by the Broncos in 2014.

After failing to land a deal with North Queensland, Cullen decided to pursue one last avenue at an NRL career at the Titans following the death of his brother Justin last year.

If selected Cullen and Taylor - who has just four NRL appearances to his name - will line up against Brisbane match-winners Ben Hunt and Anthony Milford.

The only other option for Titans coach Neil Henry is take Greg Bird out of the back-row and into five-eighth.

Henry says Cullen's performance against a near full-strength South Sydney in a pre-season trial had convinced him the youngster could handle a debut in such a big game.

"He's done enough full-time training to have that not worry him," Henry said.

"We'll just need to look at more what our pack looks like if we were to shift Birdie anyway. I know Eddy Pettybourne's back in there but Birdie's role around that lock, running both sides of the field, is pretty handy for us."

The Titans have confirmed captain Nathan Friend, who sat out last week's win over Canberra after suffering two head knocks in the opening three matches of the year, will return against the Broncos.

Henry did say however it is unlikely Will Zillman will feature despite being all but completely recovered from a calf injury.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing would make me more happier than if this was true. If he finally showed just something enough to justify his spot in first grade let alone captain. 4 years of promise so far and nada.

Ill get off work for this early, head down. I live for the derbies.

Glad Friendy is back.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

12933134_1368349856524138_8736677952655886210_n.jpg

12924599_1368349886524135_4748576105998511619_n.jpg

I notice he doesnt mention Super League. I wonder why. Should be reason #1.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Here is another one, they murdered the South Queensland Crushers and Gold Coast Chargers in cold blood.

SEQLD Exclusivity contract...

It's really relieving that Mortimer's not even being mentioned as an option in the halves any more.

Inactive User

I just read Bennett's Self entitled nasty jibe at Coach Henry.
    I'll be going to tomorrow's game filled with pure hatred at Ingrate Roberts and the Arrogant spoilt rotten Brisbane Non-Rugby League fans. What a low life Ingrate Roberts is after our club rehabilitated his miserable pathetic existence.
    It could be on in the stands tomorrow.
    I hope our men know how important this fixture is to us.
    Go our community and go Titans.

Who has that Hodges is a grub banner, Cross out the name and stick Roberts on it
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I just read Bennett's Self entitled nasty jibe at Coach Henry.
    I'll be going to tomorrow's game filled with pure hatred at Ingrate Roberts and the Arrogant spoilt rotten Brisbane Non-Rugby League fans. What a low life Ingrate Roberts is after our club rehabilitated his miserable pathetic existence.
    It could be on in the stands tomorrow.
    I hope our men know how important this fixture is to us.
    Go our community and go Titans.
    Agreed about the rehabilitation part. If it wasn't for us he'd still be living in his car in Western Sydney or possibly in prison.. Regardless wether his contact was forged he should always be grateful for what this club did for his career. Made me absolutely sick when he said he learned more in two weeks than in two years with the Titans.. Wether he did or not doesn't matter at least show some respect for the club that saved you.