Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

great news!

wish i could give you more than one thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    great news!

wish i could give you more than one thumbs up
    Great news indeed. He's been on fire this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

I beleive James has been our best player & I was more concerned about losing him rather than any other player in the squad

#bringonthedonkeys
    #itaintweaktospeak

we need to find out if tyrone is ok now

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I beleive James has been our best player & I was more concerned about losing him rather than any other player in the squad

#bringonthedonkeys
    its not even close. James, large gap, then Bird and Taylor, then a bunch of players right behind them

Great news about James.
    Just checking the Ticketek site and I reckon it's disappointing that the south end is still blocked out and not being sold. Surely a marquee game like this should have the full stadium open whether its needed or not. To have an entire end empty looks bad on tv at any time let alone a game like this.
    I understand why the Titans are forced to do this but I get really resentful that Stadiums Qld are such deadsh1ts when it comes to stadium deals and it was our taxes that paid for the bloody place.

Broncos have the ability to blow the Titans out of the water, Titans will be competitive in patches
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I must admit that I thought that the Raiders would give us a drubbing but I am certain that the Ponies will ... yet I have still tipped the lads to cause an upset
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I must admit that I thought that the Raiders would give us a drubbing but I am certain that the Ponies will ... yet I have still tipped the lads to cause an upset
    i hate the donkeys with a passion, hope the boys strangle em
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    What worries me is that the Raiders should have given us a drubbing and would have until they went to sleep, starting with Shillos try. We played lousy that game and while it was great to stay close enough to get the win, I think it papered over a whole lot of errors we made. Hopefully the Broncs will suffer a let down after beating the Cows which they obviously built themselves up for.
    I'm hopeful that the Raiders game was the poor one and that we will give a good account of ourselves. Listening to the journos on all the sports shows, it seems like we are developing a fair bit of credibility and I just hope it is not undone in one game.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Broncos have the ability to blow the Titans out of the water, Titans will be competitive in patches
    This sums it up for me. Just hope the patches are many, and with long durations. If Friendy is back this week he just might be enough to get us over the line.

Nothing is sweeter than toweling the Donkeys at home.

Just read this from roar http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/03/30...es-love-media/
    was the first time in a long time to read good report on the Titans
    Good that James is back I do hope he still starts off the bench seem to suit him and give us drive and direction
    Just hope Roberts can play but Cullen wont let us down

My blood will boil if he is playing Friday night.image.jpg
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    My blood will boil if he is playing Friday night.image.jpg
    He's coming back mate, embrace it
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]