Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
Great news about James.
Just checking the Ticketek site and I reckon it's disappointing that the south end is still blocked out and not being sold. Surely a marquee game like this should have the full stadium open whether its needed or not. To have an entire end empty looks bad on tv at any time let alone a game like this.
I understand why the Titans are forced to do this but I get really resentful that Stadiums Qld are such deadsh1ts when it comes to stadium deals and it was our taxes that paid for the bloody place.
I read somewhere that the Southern end is open as the Broncos away supporters sit there. I could have been dreaming that but I don't think so.

I just went onto the Ticketek site and clicked away supporters bay. Only single seats are available in section 17. So you maybe right, Section 17 is the Southern end but it is in the corner.

I also went to http://www.viagogo.com/au/Sports-Tic...roncos-Tickets and although I suspect they are only allocated a certain amount of seats they are nearly sold out. 4 tickets left...........1 Steel and 3 Gold. So someone needs to think long and hard and ensure all seating is available coz I reckin' it will be our biggest crowd in a while.