Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Dont know why people are blowing up about that Try call? The touchy called he saw the ball on the ground(which I think it did as it as it was cm's away from the ground before it goes out of view with a Canberra player falling on it, hence forcing it down even more).
    Sure the cameras didnt show it on the ground, but the linesman had a different angle from behind, prob the best spot to see it. He called it, move on. Just saw Johns blowing up about it on the Sunday Footy Show, but I dont think he understood he linesman called he saw it on the ground.
    anyway, Olive is looking good, however one more off-season in the gym will do him wonders I rkn... Anyone else think he is lacking that muscle when you look at him? I think you cant bring Davis back in, Its Olives spot to lose. Any ideas why he changed sides? I thought he was right side and hoffman was left?
    olive wont fill out for a about 2-3 years
    remember he is only 19, not many under 20's look as ripped as NRL guys

Olives still quite a big dude, he's 6"1 and 95/96kgs which isn't small at all.

I dont think any of our other outside backs could have scored that try, running hard straight through the defence to get over the line and get the ball down... The guys a beast and should play every game this season

HIGHLIGHTS: Titans v Raiders
    <script height="349px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605&ec =w4dHZjMjE6vx3RA3wXiAnR1UsYCP9_zO"></script>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I dont think any of our other outside backs could have scored that try, running hard straight through the defence to get over the line and get the ball down... The guys a beast and should play every game this season
    Wouldnt go that far as to say none could have scored that especially when there was soo much controversy over the grounding but he seems like a good solid player for sure
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Wouldnt go that far as to say none could have scored that especially when there was soo much controversy over the grounding but he seems like a good solid player for sure
    Yeah he has a little bit of strike about him but is a left side player just as Jimmy is a right side player. Olives best quality in 20's and NSW cup was actually his ability to get on the outside of his opposite centre off his right foot step. Have seen him do exactly what he did to score that try verse countless teams as well, gas to the outside, make contact and spin downward to get the ball over the line.

Very promising young centre. Would like to see him on the left because Jimmy may in fact run rings around Hoffman with his pace.

Sooner Hoff is out of right centre and back to fb the better, he's a liability cause he's very inexperienced in that position.

Nene or Olive to partner Mead on the left side
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Great win Mead is getting better at the fb spot real shame Roberts got hurt I am hoping it just minor been great for us in the last 4 weeks