Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 2: STORM vs TITANS

STORM vs TITANS
    Sunday 13 March 2016
    AAMI Park

#NRLStormTitans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Storm with the Monday curse...hopefully.

Stick it to 'em boys.

There will be more Titans fans watching this game in my lounge room on Sunday than there were in the Southern Stand at the game yesterday!

Hopefully Zillman slips on a banana peel this week...........Terrific game from Mead at the back again....

Simple fact is that Zillman and Mortimer will get named week in week out. Mortimer until the end of the year, Zillman till the end of 2017 depressingly. This week will be a good gauge on how we go against a top 8 team. I hope Friend sees more game time as we can't afford for the attack to get easy metres when Morts is on. Team needs a benchmark player to move up with and Friend does that, Mortimer does not.

The other worrying thing is that it appears Friend and Mcqueen are the only two players that can slow the play of the ball down. I think it's time for a new wrestling coach.

The other worrying characteristic is the fact we like to defend from sideline to sideline regardless of where the ball play is. Frustrates the heck out of me. You look at a Broncos defence and it's compressed and shifts. No gaps and gives second chances for lazy tackle attempts.

I don't think you can change a winning side. Especially not for Zillman. Douglas will come in for one of the bench forwards and that should be the only change IMO.

Live in hope, die in despair.

I hope we don't get butchered by the refs like the Dragons were down there tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    I hope we don't get butchered by the refs like the Dragons were down there tonight.
    That refereeing was borderline disgraceful, but melbourne have always gotten the good calls down in melbourne.

The Dragons showed how to play the Storm in the first 15 but ran out of juice ... historically we go all right in Victardia.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

So who's marking Koroibete? He's looking particularly hard to contain and most of the attack went down his side. Big task.

it would be Don i imagine.

hopefully Mead playing FB, but otherwise i wish it were he marking him - he did a rediculous job on Semi last year. one of his best defensive games ever imo. up and early, putting pressure on and forced a couple of errors and frustration.

Maybe you'll get your wish DB because Zillman will waltz into our side but I think we won't see MacDonald this week either so Henry will go with a Cartwright-style selection such as Hoffman and Zillman or Mead in the centres. Add Mortimer into the mix and it's the Storm by as many as you like. I just hope I'm wrong.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

yeah i think we all have that sick feeling in our gut Zill will be back, but i think Mead will play opposite side to Marika anyways

TAB pay $1.90 on Titans with a 16.5 points head start. Ill be on this rather than the win at $6 but still hopeful of an upset.