Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

And again on the kick return, he just got made to look foolish. Hopefully we can hold them out for the last minute.

Well that went well

and that is why I refused to get carried away with last week's win.

Melbourne played well so the result is expected.

A few one on one miss tackles in the defensive 20 killed us.

There are a few players that are very weak With their carries and it will never change
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Well things did change since the first 30 mins when we actually looked like a half decent team. Does our team even train together? Because it looks like they don't even have faith in one another. I feel Zillman will be back next week and so will Hoffman, they have to play them to justify their cost. Nene should have been given another week, Olive should of been left in at wing. I really can't believe how much some of these boys are on, and play that terrible. I'm impressed with Davis, he looked really good in the first half running all over the shop. Oh well that was kinda not worth the effort. So next week again boys.

What can we really expect? Not too bad in patches but without any strike in the centres we will always struggle. Hurrell won't come but we do have Olive who will get a promotion now as will bloody Zillman.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

notice hoffman moved to wing near the end?? postives is no injuries (i think), ash is looking better and nathan davis is improving

our defense on the edges is still so, so soft. If that's not bad enough, our forwards seem to love dropping ball and giving away stupid penalties.

Any idea why Nathan Friend doesn't get the full 80 minutes. He was playing great, why did they have to sub him in?

cause morts is so good

^ I can't answer your question but what I can say is Mortimer's service out of dummy half was friggin' terrible.

God some of our fans need to take a hard look at themselves. No point sugar coating it but I've already heard people saying we should just deadset sack players or they are changing teams. While we fell apart, what more can you expect from a team like Melbourne? They are the classiest team in the comp and we just gave them too much possession.

Ash Taylor and Davis probably our best. Hoff had a shocker in D.

Good effort though imo for a team that has gone through a full rebuild.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Pity Davis will probably make way for Zillman. Zillman to FB, mead to the wing again and Hoffman and nene in the centres.

I didn't think we were too bad.. Just Storm were too good. There were some negatives but still quite a few positives. I didn't think we were going to win anyways but it still wasn't a bad effort.

You would think you would try to have your CAPTAIN have as much time out there unless you want him barking orders from the bench. ****ing *face palm*