Threaded View

Default NRL Round to Round discussion thread 2016

This thread is primarily for discussing NRL games from week to week. I've noticed in previous years we've had each game as a separate thread - but if mods don't mind, can we trial it this way by sticking it all in the one thread? Just a thought.

Anyway, Donkeys with a win over Parra last night - thought Parra lost a lot of their attacking flair when Norman went off injured, though I still think they played better than I would have expected them to. Donkeys weren't great either but I think a few errors here & there are to be expected in round 1. On a side note, thank you for the 96 pts on Supercoach Corey Oates!

As for Manly - hoo humm. I'm not sure if this is only temporary for them, but they looked lost tonight. Thought the Dogs forwards out-muscled the Manly pack overall. When is BJ Lawrence due back? Surely he must be close.
    And what about Myles? Looked like he was going through the motions just like he did here at the Titans. DCE was average as well...though it's not like he had a great deal to work with.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 05-03-16 at 02:31 AM.