Cool My Titans Gravatar

Thought I would share my new Gravatar/Avatar with you all - "ˇÁndale! ˇÁndale! ˇArriba! ˇArriba! ˇEpa! ˇEpa! ˇEpa! Yeehaw!" The Titans should take advantage with their mascots with Movieworld down the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wazzamcg; 04-03-16 at 06:42 PM.

Looks awesome mate.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I always cheered for the Coyote, Sylvester to eat the small animals like Road Runner, Speedy and bloody Tweety.

Daffy was the best character.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by wazzamcg View Post
    Thought I would share my new Gravatar/Avatar with you all - "ˇÁndale! ˇÁndale! ˇArriba! ˇArriba! ˇEpa! ˇEpa! ˇEpa! Yeehaw!" The Titans should take advantage with their mascots with Movieworld down the road.
    Thanks for sharing, working with our theme parks makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Thanks for sharing, working with our theme parks makes a hell of a lot of sense.
    Looks great mate. Considering our members gear (caps and scarves) has the Movie World logo on it as they are our membership partner, you should send your idea to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Looks great mate. Considering our members gear (caps and scarves) has the Movie World logo on it as they are our membership partner, you should send your idea to the club.
    I think the last time I went to Movie World, they had the Police Academy Show, Gremlins ride and Batman Returns ride.

I looked for a contact link to make the suggestion but to no avail. I was hoping someone from Titans admin may visit here.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzamcg View Post
    I looked for a contact link to make the suggestion but to no avail. I was hoping someone from Titans admin may visit here.
    Try sending it to:
    info@titans.com.au
    neilc@titans.com.au

The last one is the media bloke which might be of no use but probably can't hurt.

Thanks - email sent