Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I signed up, but I am so **** at this. Like 1998 Wests Magpies ****.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

My goodness I'm going to enjoy watching Manly fail this season.

Seeing Myles shuffle around the park in Maroon and White, conceding penalties and hitting the ball up while walking towards the defence is so, so satisfying. Let's hope their first half of round 1 sets the tone for their whole season.

Trent Barrett is an absolute myth as a coach. Carty will have players going backwards in their development. DCE will fold under the pressure of his over-priced 10 year contract ... Watching them sh*t the bed will be almost as good as us making the finals.

I have DCE as my starting halfback in Fantasy. Still stoked to see him suck this bad.

I'm enjoying watching these muppets as much as Toovey must be. I gave you a thumbs up for everything except your last paragraph.

Wishing I went with my gut and had Mbye in my halves. I didn't think the dogs were going to have it in them this season so I steered clear. My bad. Guess that's why they give you trades.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'm enjoying watching these muppets as much as Toovey must be. I gave you a thumbs up for everything except your last paragraph.

Wishing I went with my gut and had Mbye in my halves. I didn't think the dogs were going to have it in them this season so I steered clear. My bad. Guess that's why they give you trades.
    Early days fellas! Fark that was painful to watch - for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    My goodness I'm going to enjoy watching Manly fail this season.

Seeing Myles shuffle around the park in Maroon and White, conceding penalties and hitting the ball up while walking towards the defence is so, so satisfying. Let's hope their first half of round 1 sets the tone for their whole season.

Trent Barrett is an absolute myth as a coach. Carty will have players going backwards in their development. DCE will fold under the pressure of his over-priced 10 year contract ... Watching them sh*t the bed will be almost as good as us making the finals.

I have DCE as my starting halfback in Fantasy. Still stoked to see him suck this bad.
    I'll be reminding you of this post the minute the Mighty Sea Eagles are booked into the finals this yr
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

@teke
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Next time I see DCE i'll ask him how choking on 10 million dollars feels.

Seggy broken arm. Ouch. Not SC related but maybe we can offload Srama to the Panthers now that he is on the last year of his contract and no chance of playing.

We need to secure Moseley.

Well, ladies and gentlemen ... The footy is back! How good is it?!

Round 2 is the official kick-off for our LeagueOfTitans fantasy league! Start preparing your extra-long-toilet-break-at-work-excuses, and "I'm sorry for recording over all of your x episodes, but I needed room on the IQ box for all 8 games" apology speeches - because sh*t is about to get real ya'll.

GOOD

To the eye DCE had one of his quietest games that I can remember last Friday night... Yet he still scored 50 points in fantasy. I haven't been able to look at the goofy giraffe quite the same since his multi-million dollar backflip, I literally pray that he never starts for QLD or AUS ever again, but goddamn does the kid ball out in NRL Fantasy. Historically, one of the most reliable/consistent big scoring players in the comp regardless of position, and without a halves partner to share the load with with this, he is a veritable must pick.

BAD

Bad as in, I badly wish I had more cap space .... the ideal second row triumvirate as of round 1, looks to be Shaun Fensom, Simon Mannering and Corey Parker. All three showed some massive base-line numbers (although Fensom ruined it by scoring a meaty on the buzzer) indicating huge seasons to come. I wish I could fit all three of these guys in my squad, but I'm struggling. Honourable mention to Ethan Lowe who topped the scoring this round with a scary 85 points. A few more scores north of 50 from him and he'll be in a LOT of squads.

UGLY

Will Zillma... nah you're right Zilly. You had a great game for the Titans this week mate. Keep doing exactly what you did in Round 1 for the rest of the season and we'll be sweet. In all seriousness - the ugly this week has to go to the round 1 injuries, none more so than Ben Henry's. That poor bloke. I felt sick in the stomach watching him go down yet again. So to Ben and all the other unfortunate bludgers who are looking at a lengthy stretch of rehab

K2G 3:16

new to this here is the league code if you want to join.
    E94XJ4E5