Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Surprise surprise Mead to FB, half break....team goes the length of the field for a try = piss off Zilly
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Meady to fullback and Friendy to play 80mins

Solid first half but fell away in second. However we nearly produced a comeback there at the end! Good thing is that wasn't our best side.

My thoughts:

-Forwards were very good and should hold their own in games this year. Charged forward in attack getting solid metres and hit hard in defence. McQueen was very busy and Taia impressed me (besides his spear tackle which I think Inglis contributed to).

-Cam Cullen showed good signs and should be our back up half over Mortimer.

-BK and Davis both played solid and pushed for round 1 selection. Kelly slightly better in my eyes who worked hard and crossed for a try.

-Zilly had a shocker first half but had a decent second half. Goodwin left him grasping at air with a break but other than that can't remember anything to crucify him about. Mead his usual solid self and Don crossed for a meat pie.

Some promising signs from most of the team. Just a few too many penalties and errors. Bring on the season!
    #iwillneverwalkaway

i was reasonably impressed with our team. Nene and Bird can only bring advantage and cullen was solid. If i see dan mortimer in the halves again tho (kicking out in touch on 3rd tackle wtf). Taia played really well and was one of our best for the match. Mead should never ever leave fullback, he is too essential and plays so well. Roberts also played good and hopefully him and taylor rd 1 can put on a show against a knights side that appears to be even worse then us.

Well done the boys really played well for a trial, mead needs to get more game time at fullback he just creates so many opportunities. Srama looked of the pace didn't have an impact at all compared to the rabbits replacement hooker, our forwards really looked good and will only get better especially the hair bare crew, Davis and jelly were good all in all even though we lost a lot of positives to take out of the game

Who was the number 20 for us as I thought when he came on he played well.

Good game for a trial. Hope no injuries. Hoffman , Nene and Bird to come back in as well. Good signs for a trail.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

wasn't walker was it? I didn't see him around so it could've been him

Walker has reportedly walked out after not being offered a contract yet ... no loss at for mine.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

haha are you serious.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Well done the boys really played well for a trial, mead needs to get more game time at fullback he just creates so many opportunities. Srama looked of the pace didn't have an impact at all compared to the rabbits replacement hooker, our forwards really looked good and will only get better especially the hair bare crew, Davis and jelly were good all in all even though we lost a lot of positives to take out of the game
    Damien Cook. Played at the back end of last season for the Dogs. Makes a real impact off the bench, can kick goals and is quick off the mark. Good signing for the Rabbitohs.

thinking number 20 was tyronne roberts davis as he replace shannon walker in the trial