Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

id give cullen the utility position. just as a try out though. I think he could be alright at it and lessen the pressure on Taylor and Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Agree with all the above.

It will be interesting to see how they will figure out the 17 when Peteru and Douglas come back, just imaging Douglas, Paasi and Shillington bringing that ball up. How they balance who starts I do not know.

I am still adamant I don't want Mortimer in the team, I want to see Cullen given a shot in that utility position or even Greg Bird.

When Nathan Friend was on the field he was shooting up and stopping Newcastles attack, he really held the middle in defence. Where Mortimer is just a liability on the field and was lucky with half his attacking plays, a few of them could have easily resulted in an intercept try against a better team.

Overall very happy with the effort put in, including the early enthusiasm and I noticed a lot more communication during the game which you don't generally see from the Titans. Ash Taylor was directing and putting people in their place, this is what we have needed for quite some time.
    So you would start the man of the match on the bench as a utility?
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan