Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Junior KingElgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    105

    Default Insider Provides New Hope For Copley to Titans

    Twitter account 'Rugby League Insider' (@Shhh_Insider) has told me in tweets that Copley has already agreed to a Titans deal. Insider is a similar account to the RLW Mole, he gives us the inside talk on what we can't see. Although, like every other person in this industry, with the rights, come many wrongs, so take this information with a grain of salt.

    I asked him this morning if Copley is done to the Titans, and he replied, "There is verbal agreement but St George and another Sydney club has inquired about his services."
    He replied to another question about whether Roosters would get him, "Titans is verbally agreed but now he is unsure cause he wants to play for a finals team. Roosters no chance."

    Not only has he given Titans fans hope that Copley may be Gold Coast bound, but he has also ruled out the heavily favoured Roosters to pick him up. Hopefully Copley can turn this 'verbal agreement' into a physical one.

  2. #2

    Default

    keep info comming about all future/possible signings please

  3. #3
    Rep Player shamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Twitter account 'Rugby League Insider' (@Shhh_Insider) has told me in tweets that Copley has already agreed to a Titans deal. Insider is a similar account to the RLW Mole, he gives us the inside talk on what we can't see. Although, like every other person in this industry, with the rights, come many wrongs, so take this information with a grain of salt.

    I asked him this morning if Copley is done to the Titans, and he replied, "There is verbal agreement but St George and another Sydney club has inquired about his services."
    He replied to another question about whether Roosters would get him, "Titans is verbally agreed but now he is unsure cause he wants to play for a finals team. Roosters no chance."

    Not only has he given Titans fans hope that Copley may be Gold Coast bound, but he has also ruled out the heavily favoured Roosters to pick him up. Hopefully Copley can turn this 'verbal agreement' into a physical one.
    No chance now that LG is gone....I bet McQueen is regretting his decision as well...although he really did not have many options.

  4. #4
    Junior Brock O'Brien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    164

    Default

    I dont know about his credibility. He said that Copley hasn't been training with the Broncos although Tony Webeck and other journos confirmed that he was at training yesterday.

  5. #5
    Junior Barrels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Newie
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    No chance now that LG is gone....I bet McQueen is regretting his decision as well...although he really did not have many options.
    I don't see why that would affect their decision to come to the club. More years then next year, plus Ash Taylor is more then an exciting prospect. Is Elgey actually out for the season or for majority. Any chance he would be back round 20-26?

  6. #6
    Junior KingElgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    keep info comming about all future/possible signings please
    Will do mate. Searching everywhere for signing news atm

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    No chance now that LG is gone....I bet McQueen is regretting his decision as well...although he really did not have many options.
    Doubt that McQueen came purely due to Elgey...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    I don't see why that would affect their decision to come to the club. More years then next year, plus Ash Taylor is more then an exciting prospect. Is Elgey actually out for the season or for majority. Any chance he would be back round 20-26?
    Most likely the entire season. Depends how well he recovers. If we make finals he should be back

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    I dont know about his credibility. He said that Copley hasn't been training with the Broncos although Tony Webeck and other journos confirmed that he was at training yesterday.
    He called Roberts to Broncos long before anyone else considered, also has gotten multiple other things right.

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    in future please simply post this is in the appropriate thread. In this case, it would be the squad, signings and rumours thread.

    Thankyou.
    "My god I am shredded. I can't believe I got to this point in my life where literally every person that sees me is saying words like "mirin" and "arnie, that you?". It's boring, sure. But it's part of my life."-DavidBouveng
    https://instagram.com/league_of_titans/

    https://www.facebook.com/leaguetitans

  8. #8
    Junior KingElgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    in future please simply post this is in the appropriate thread. In this case, it would be the squad, signings and rumours thread.

    Thankyou.
    Hey mate. Yeah Im new here and I've been told by a friend to do so, but im still weary of how to do so. When i attempt to i constantly find myself lost in how to post and cant find the things ive written when posting them.

  9. #9
    Captain patskE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,857

    Default

    McQueen Wouldnt of signed just for Elgey but he would of been one of the reasons that helped him get him over, playing outside a exciting young half who has a great passing game. Prob the same with any one else we were looking to sign. Hopefully Copley knows how good Taylor can be and that gets him over.

  10. #10
    Rep Player shamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    I don't see why that would affect their decision to come to the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Doubt that McQueen came purely due to Elgey...
    Perhaps I wasn't very clear...I am talking about everything that has occurred to the Titans in the past 12 months (without having to raise it all again).and this is the icing.

  11. #11
    Junior KingElgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    McQueen Wouldnt of signed just for Elgey but he would of been one of the reasons that helped him get him over, playing outside a exciting young half who has a great passing game. Prob the same with any one else we were looking to sign. Hopefully Copley knows how good Taylor can be and that gets him over.
    Taylor is very similar to Elgey.

  12. #12
    Captain patskE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Taylor is very similar to Elgey.
    Ok good to know. Just from the little I have seen of him, he looks like he would be a cooper cronk type half. where as elgey is more of a JT

  13. #13
    Junior KingElgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Ok good to know. Just from the little I have seen of him, he looks like he would be a cooper cronk type half. where as elgey is more of a JT
    Taylor has the strength, speed and play maker sense. He's an all round class player. He will do good things this year mate

  14. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Taylor is very similar to Elgey.
    No he is not

    Not at all
    "My god I am shredded. I can't believe I got to this point in my life where literally every person that sees me is saying words like "mirin" and "arnie, that you?". It's boring, sure. But it's part of my life."-DavidBouveng
    https://instagram.com/league_of_titans/

    https://www.facebook.com/leaguetitans

  15. #15
    Junior KingElgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    No he is not

    Not at all
    How so? They are both young guns coming through the ranks, both have pace, and both set up plays.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew