Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Insider Provides New Hope For Copley to Titans

Twitter account 'Rugby League Insider' (@Shhh_Insider) has told me in tweets that Copley has already agreed to a Titans deal. Insider is a similar account to the RLW Mole, he gives us the inside talk on what we can't see. Although, like every other person in this industry, with the rights, come many wrongs, so take this information with a grain of salt.

I asked him this morning if Copley is done to the Titans, and he replied, "There is verbal agreement but St George and another Sydney club has inquired about his services."
    He replied to another question about whether Roosters would get him, "Titans is verbally agreed but now he is unsure cause he wants to play for a finals team. Roosters no chance."

Not only has he given Titans fans hope that Copley may be Gold Coast bound, but he has also ruled out the heavily favoured Roosters to pick him up. Hopefully Copley can turn this 'verbal agreement' into a physical one.

keep info comming about all future/possible signings please

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Twitter account 'Rugby League Insider' (@Shhh_Insider) has told me in tweets that Copley has already agreed to a Titans deal. Insider is a similar account to the RLW Mole, he gives us the inside talk on what we can't see. Although, like every other person in this industry, with the rights, come many wrongs, so take this information with a grain of salt.

I asked him this morning if Copley is done to the Titans, and he replied, "There is verbal agreement but St George and another Sydney club has inquired about his services."
    He replied to another question about whether Roosters would get him, "Titans is verbally agreed but now he is unsure cause he wants to play for a finals team. Roosters no chance."

Not only has he given Titans fans hope that Copley may be Gold Coast bound, but he has also ruled out the heavily favoured Roosters to pick him up. Hopefully Copley can turn this 'verbal agreement' into a physical one.
    No chance now that LG is gone....I bet McQueen is regretting his decision as well...although he really did not have many options.

I dont know about his credibility. He said that Copley hasn't been training with the Broncos although Tony Webeck and other journos confirmed that he was at training yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    No chance now that LG is gone....I bet McQueen is regretting his decision as well...although he really did not have many options.
    I don't see why that would affect their decision to come to the club. More years then next year, plus Ash Taylor is more then an exciting prospect. Is Elgey actually out for the season or for majority. Any chance he would be back round 20-26?

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    keep info comming about all future/possible signings please
    Will do mate. Searching everywhere for signing news atm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Doubt that McQueen came purely due to Elgey...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    I don't see why that would affect their decision to come to the club. More years then next year, plus Ash Taylor is more then an exciting prospect. Is Elgey actually out for the season or for majority. Any chance he would be back round 20-26?
    Most likely the entire season. Depends how well he recovers. If we make finals he should be back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    I dont know about his credibility. He said that Copley hasn't been training with the Broncos although Tony Webeck and other journos confirmed that he was at training yesterday.
    He called Roberts to Broncos long before anyone else considered, also has gotten multiple other things right.

in future please simply post this is in the appropriate thread. In this case, it would be the squad, signings and rumours thread.

Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    in future please simply post this is in the appropriate thread. In this case, it would be the squad, signings and rumours thread.

Thankyou.
    Hey mate. Yeah Im new here and I've been told by a friend to do so, but im still weary of how to do so. When i attempt to i constantly find myself lost in how to post and cant find the things ive written when posting them.

McQueen Wouldnt of signed just for Elgey but he would of been one of the reasons that helped him get him over, playing outside a exciting young half who has a great passing game. Prob the same with any one else we were looking to sign. Hopefully Copley knows how good Taylor can be and that gets him over.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    I don't see why that would affect their decision to come to the club.
    Doubt that McQueen came purely due to Elgey...
    Perhaps I wasn't very clear...I am talking about everything that has occurred to the Titans in the past 12 months (without having to raise it all again).and this is the icing.

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    McQueen Wouldnt of signed just for Elgey but he would of been one of the reasons that helped him get him over, playing outside a exciting young half who has a great passing game. Prob the same with any one else we were looking to sign. Hopefully Copley knows how good Taylor can be and that gets him over.
    Taylor is very similar to Elgey.

Ok good to know. Just from the little I have seen of him, he looks like he would be a cooper cronk type half. where as elgey is more of a JT

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Ok good to know. Just from the little I have seen of him, he looks like he would be a cooper cronk type half. where as elgey is more of a JT
    Taylor has the strength, speed and play maker sense. He's an all round class player. He will do good things this year mate

No he is not

Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    No he is not

Not at all
    How so? They are both young guns coming through the ranks, both have pace, and both set up plays.