Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    After Gus Gould has denied any talkings of his club with Dale Copley, it leaves 3 teams in the race to catch the former Broncos centre. Recent rumours of Copley not interested in the Titans have been turned down again by Gould, and the Panthers Manager is certain that Dale has already signed with a club in QLD.
    Attachment 691
    Attachment 691Attachment 692
    - - - Updated - - -

My first post .

I do hope we are in with a chance of getting Copley. I have been following PHIL Goulds Twitter posts and I have not seen where he has said it is a Queensland club that has secured him. Can't wait for kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

My first post .

I do hope we are in with a chance of getting Copley. I have been following PHIL Goulds Twitter posts and I have not seen where he has said it is a Queensland club that has secured him. Can't wait for kick off.
    Welcome, 59 days and counting.

alot of new blood lately. love it

welcome firetruck, and if i missed any of the other newer guys - welcome to you too.