Default 2015 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I want to wish all the Titans fans a Merry Christmas!

What are you going to be doing?

I hear it is hot in Australia. It's cold here in HK. But Ill be back in Australia for a couple weeks from Wednesday, looking forward to it!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Sorry mate just noticed this thread. All the best to you as well and I hope you enjoy your time back in Oz. Thanks for all you do with the Forum and I follow your HKRL updates with interest.
    Also all the best to fellow Forumites, particularly those I occasionally spar with!
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 22-12-15 at 08:26 PM.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all the forum members, thanks for all the people who have regular input on the forum without all the contributors we wouldn't have this great site the league of Titans forum

Merry Xmas everyone, I'll be off to Port Douglas on the 29th I think. Never been there is it good?

Immortal

Have a great and safe Christmas all, enjoy the time. Can not wait to have the football back soon

Just got back from Christmas shopping, on Christmas Eve. But I went to Sunnybank and there was no one there. It was bliss.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Just got back from Christmas shopping, on Christmas Eve. But I went to Sunnybank and there was no one there. It was bliss.
    Welcome to Aust then mate. You would expect Sunnybank to be pretty quiet as most people that live around there don't celebrate xmas.
    Runaway Bay on the other hand was chockers and plenty at the Leagues Club as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Merry Xmas everyone, I'll be off to Port Douglas on the 29th I think. Never been there is it good?
    Merry Christmas all. I hope that you all have a happy and safe Christmas with who ever you spend it with.

Sam on Port Douglas I was there in August and it was great. You will really enjoy it.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Merry Christmas to you all and yours from Zhangjiajie (where Avatar was shot) … snow on the mountains yesterday while we were up there and sunny today can strongly recommend this for those who want to visit the real China.

Stay at the Harmona Resort & Spa, mightn't sound such but check it out!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Happy New Year fellow Titans fans! Hopefully we will have some positives to talk about in 2016.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Merry New Year 'n up ya bum with a bottle of rum!

Hope everyone had a great holiday period. I'm back at work in HK.

A massive year ahead. I hope you all have a great year.

Any resolutions?

Mine is to be a leader and to make more of my ideas real. I have too many great ideas that go to waste.

I say be a leader, because we all have to be leaders. We can't count on the powers that be. Not in RL either. We have to chart our own course.