Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Auckland 9's

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    did he really put on 5 tries? i found it hard to notice him to be honest.
    according to This taken from Nrl.com's by the numbers column

"Corey Norman was involved in everything for eventual champions Parramatta, deservedly taking out tournament MVP honours. The Eels playmaker handled the ball 67 times, had 10 try assists (double the next-best for this stat, Ash Taylor and Blake Green), 10 line-break assists, 10 tackle breaks, 234 metres from 27 runs, four offloads, a line break and a try of his own from six starts. Eels fans will be beside themselves thinking of the damage both Norman and new halves partner Kieran Foran could do in 2016."

yeah i wasn't doubting you at all Barrels, was just surprising as i didn't see him much.

that said, i was bed ridden and watched most of it on an ipad with Foxtel go and the Blur Definition might have had something to do with that.

with Tyrone a big runner of the football, im very ok with Ash being a distributor and throwing nice passes out wide. and with LG comign back in, they will make a good combo too.

regardless of Try Assists, i did like the way Ash would pass the nice long ball flat and in front of his centres / second rowers. really crisp and almost by default causes them to have some momentum rather than our catch and pass of the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    yeah i wasn't doubting you at all Barrels, was just surprising as i didn't see him much.

that said, i was bed ridden and watched most of it on an ipad with Foxtel go and the Blur Definition might have had something to do with that.

with Tyrone a big runner of the football, im very ok with Ash being a distributor and throwing nice passes out wide. and with LG comign back in, they will make a good combo too.

regardless of Try Assists, i did like the way Ash would pass the nice long ball flat and in front of his centres / second rowers. really crisp and almost by default causes them to have some momentum rather than our catch and pass of the last few years.
    didn't think you were doubting me. But it is always nice to give a source