2. Gray
    3. Hunt - was in our junior system
    4. Bryson - wants to come here
    5. Olive - is possibly on the way
    6. Cody Walker - was in our junior system
    7. Keary - was in our junior system
    11. Paul Carter - got pissed and drove on our roads
    i feel so cheap and used right now.

is this how canberra feels about the broncs stealing their junior products? ( we let them go i know )
    Last edited by DavidBouveng; 20-02-16 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    looking at rabbits team...

1. Inglis
    2. Gray
    3. Hunt - was in our junior system
    4. Bryson - wants to come here
    5. Olive - is possibly on the way
    6. Cody Walker - was in our junior system
    7. Keary - was in our junior system
    11. Paul Carter - got pissed and drove on our roads
    i feel so cheap and used right now.

is this how canberra feels about the broncs stealing their junior products? ( we let them go i know )

Echo my thoughts exactly mate.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

QLD Cup

Finally get to the footy part of the season and all the headlines are negative. Bird to Roosters, Bird feels let down, Walker walks out, Elgey to Saints. How about journalists writing something positive. eg Titans Show They are on Their Way Back.

How did Kelly and Davis go?

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    How did Kelly and Davis go?
    they both went allgood mate. I personally think Kelly is ahead in the race for a centre spot. Davis needs to work on his pace though although he's a big skillful lad. BK scored a try and had some handy runs and defensive plays

Kelly is at least a year away from 1st grade if he wants a centre spot. He was brushed easily a few times, some time in the Q cup will help him.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

How about Cullen? Reckon he will get an NRL contract?

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Kelly is at least a year away from 1st grade if he wants a centre spot. He was brushed easily a few times, some time in the Q cup will help him.
    hopefully he'll go straight to QCUP for round one and have time there. I don't know why Leva Li Hasn't been thrown up as a centre option? Looked solid today and in his NRL game last year.

I agree with teke, Kelly is not ready yet unless it was limited minutes on the wing ... Davis is way in front physically and pro-actively. Kelly did nothing much wrong but Davis looks NRL ready on the wing that Mead vacates to take Zillman's fb spot. Hoffman and MacDonald in the centres with Don edging Li at this stage for the other wing. Cullen went well, imho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

i just loved how our forwards worked as a unit.

Paasi has a bit more x factor maybe, but they all work together quite well and theres no slackers. Pulu has suprised me and along with Peteru gives us a serious group of forwards to share the load. and most have upside.

Nathan Friend felt like a comfy pairs of shoes. he just looked and felt right. his little wrap arounds on the line have always worked a treat. he will improve us a fair bit this year.

Tyrone seems to have a longish boot. if he could not hit a crossbar 50% of the time with his goal kicking, we would have won or drawn that game.

A tad off topic but that may be the last time I go to a trial at Pizzey. The Burleigh Bears obviously didn't care how many tickets they sold, they just kept right on selling them. Squeezed in like sardines we was. I found it very difficult to raise my arm to my lips to keep my fluid levels up. The biggest joke was the 6 x 6 (METRE) marquee (without the flaps) next to me. How the crap were they allowed to put that up??

P.S. Zillman for Mayor! (It gets him away from footy)
    Last edited by shamus; 21-02-16 at 09:02 AM.

how did zillman actually go at FB, watched some extra footage on him, he also seems to have hoffy not passing problem...
    only positive i can see is he is a good support player

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    how did zillman actually go at FB, watched some extra footage on him, he also seems to have hoffy not passing problem...
    Zilly is better suited to NFL, runs pass the line and looks for the ball in the end zone.

Pretty sadly out of shape ... turnstile in defence, caught out of position several times from kicks and ineffectual in attack. In his defence, he's been out for some time although these are the same issues he's always had and he's returning from back surgery which is why he should be coming back through QCup like everyone else.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Also the one main thing Zillman doesn't have is intent to stop the attacker from the last line.
    Mead saved several tries in the nines in late 1 on 1 tackles. I think he has also got several steals when the opposition had been close to scoring. Praying for an injury to Zillman unfortunately so the best man gets his spot.