Page 98 of 143 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2138

ayye just saw vid. he's fully munted man, is that guy in the pink shirt copley? sure looks like him.

Barrels you do realise we can't just click our fingers and make our culture good? It is going to take years of cleaning out the rubbish and staying out of negative headlines for us to be clean.

Year after year we have copped negative scandals. It's time to stay quiet and focus on staying out of the headlines.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Pink btw. Look forward to seeing your opinion on things.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Barrels you do realise we can't just click our fingers and make our culture good? It is going to take years of cleaning out the rubbish and staying out of negative headlines for us to be clean.

Year after year we have copped negative scandals. It's time to stay quiet and focus on staying out of the headlines.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, im just tired of waiting. i need to calm down, it's been a long off season and two of my favourite players are both now gone for us. I just really am not sure where our future lies as a club now. Hopefully we can get Inu and have a competitive season .

Hey guys take the Pearce stuff to the General RL section of the Forum please.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers boss. Look forward to a long life under the mighty titans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    I know, im just tired of waiting. i need to calm down, it's been a long off season and two of my favourite players are both now gone for us. I just really am not sure where our future lies as a club now. Hopefully we can get Inu and have a competitive season .
    it's cool man, you need to chill out though bro. time a quick vacay i reckon ey?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    Bro like Pink said, you just need to chill. The future of this club is very bright in my opinion. But it takes time to rebuild clubs.

Our management is looking good especially with Canavan. The roster will come but this year and last was all about clearing the trash. Apart from that we've had a lot of bad luck.

Stick strong mate. We will come good.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGuy View Post
    ayye just saw vid. he's fully munted man, is that guy in the pink shirt copley? sure looks like him.
    Welcome papa franku

Welcome Pink Bits.

On Pearce, no to him and any of his Carney-esque mates ... we want youth and power and class ... Inu mightn't have set the world on fire but that Dracula mouthguard is classic.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Welcome Pink Bits.

On Pearce, no to him and any of his Carney-esque mates ... we want youth and power and class ... Inu mightn't have set the world on fire but that Dracula mouthguard is classic.
    Mate I agree. That grin with the Dracula mouthguard is worth it alone. That and I guess he's a decent player too

But most importantly, the mouthguard
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Bro like Pink said, you just need to chill. The future of this club is very bright in my opinion. But it takes time to rebuild clubs.

Our management is looking good especially with Canavan. The roster will come but this year and last was all about clearing the trash. Apart from that we've had a lot of bad luck.

Stick strong mate. We will come good.
    Cheers guys. we do have a bright future, hopefully LG stays and him and Ash form a lethal halves combo. going on a trip out to south west rocks with me mates this weekend so ill have a bit of time off.

Ahahha as long as I get to see Inu smiling when he kicks th goals I'll be happy as larry.

T4L has said it, it'll take a while for this club to get to the top but with Canavan, Annesely, Frizelle, Henry etc at the back, I have no doubts out roster will improve and we'll be a force.

Ey i like this place already, very "friend"ly atmosphere6907802.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Ahahha as long as I get to see Inu smiling when he kicks th goals I'll be happy as larry.

T4L has said it, it'll take a while for this club to get to the top but with Canavan, Annesely, Frizelle, Henry etc at the back, I have no doubts out roster will improve and we'll be a force.
    Also if we think of the young talent we have, the future is looking very bright for us as long as we can hold on to everyone. Think of our spine in 5 years time of Leleisiuao, Taylor, Elgey and Moseley, with BK, Olive, Cartwright, Nene and Ryan James around them. Exciting times ahead as long as we don't manage to lose too many of them, and I think that with Canavan now on board we should be alright.

Haha classic titanic good too see ! Inu will be sic if we land him, good to see the forum alive , where's karnage ? Bring him back !

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    Also if we think of the young talent we have, the future is looking very bright for us as long as we can hold on to everyone. Think of our spine in 5 years time of Leleisiuao, Taylor, Elgey and Moseley, with BK, Olive, Cartwright, Nene and Ryan James around them. Exciting times ahead as long as we don't manage to lose too many of them, and I think that with Canavan now on board we should be alright.
    my future team:

1. GL
    2. Kelly
    3. Olive
    4. Nene
    5. TRD
    6. Ash
    7. LG
    8. James
    9. Moseley
    10. Peteru
    11. Paasi
    12. A gun back-rower
    13. Perrett (signing)

14. Lawton
    15. Bernard
    16. Pulu
    17. Oshae

That would be my team in a few years time obviously with a couple of signings but an emphasise on local boys.
    Last edited by TitanSam; 27-01-16 at 10:12 PM.