Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2138

Some more recent videos from Catalan as well: http://youtu.be/zidcmBaKQ90
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Hey guys, i know technically this isn't the right place for it, but check out this vid i made recently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgX_rYK9VeA
    #ThruNThru

I wouldnt mind Inu... I remember when he signed to go overseas, I thought he was having a good year and was surprised. He has a little spark about him.

NEIL Henry is adamant the Titans are not actively searching for a half despite the loss of emerging star Kane Elgey for the season.

Titans recruiters are still hard at work despite the season kickoff being just over five weeks away but a centre and front rower remain their priority, with Henry placing full trust in his current recruits.

Gold Coast has been linked to South Sydney pair Adam Reynolds and Luke Keary over the past two months but Henry denied speaking to either player or their representatives.

Rumours of disquiet at the Rabbitohs led to speculation the pair wanted out of Redfern and they were both linked to the Coast — Reynolds before Elgey’s injury and Keary after his recent row with Russell Crowe.

Henry moved to reassure his young players their positions were safe after the Reynolds rumours emerged late last year.

And while he understands that with money left in their cap, the Titans will be linked to any player off contract, Henry remains adamant the halves are not a recruitment priority.

“Halves is not an option for us. We’re happy with Ash Taylor and Morts (Daniel Mortimer) and Tyrone Roberts,’’ Henry said.

“We had a bit of depth in the halves anyway.

“There’s no one that stands out that says we’re going to be able to get another half here.

“I don’t think we need to recruit in that area.

“Even with Kane’s injury it doesn’t force us to (seek someone out).

“Cameron Cullen has come in and he’s got an opportunity to train fulltime which he’s doing really well and we’ve got Daniel Mortimer and Tyrone and Ash Taylor, so we’re okay in those positions.’’

That’s not to say the Titans would definitely not be in the market if a quality half was to come on to the market.

But their interest lies in the outside backs after the departure of James Roberts over the off-season, while bolstering the front-row is also a priority despite the addition of David Shillington and Jeff Lynch.

“We’re not (looking for a half), contrary to speculation,’’ Henry said.

“If someone became available tomorrow, you’d look at it within the cap but we don’t feel the need.

“We are actually more in need of an outside back and a front rower or two outside backs.’’

And while clubs are ready to settle their combinations with the Nines and pre-season trials around the corner, Henry believes there is more to come in an off-season that has already seen unprecedented player movement.

“The way the system is at the moment, there can be any sort of transfers until June 30,’’ he said.

“We’re seeing players … still at a club for their final year and they’re signing for 2017 and onwards.

“The system allows that to happen at the moment which I can understand is not ideal for our fans.

“Until we work out a trade window or we change the rules around it, that’s what will happen.’’

(just 4 interest)

Cool video man ! King eldgey

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Hey guys, i know technically this isn't the right place for it, but check out this vid i made recently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgX_rYK9VeA
    Great video. It gets me excited about the season. An in form Inu in the centres wouldn't be out of place.

On Inu how old is he? It seems an eternity since he debuted for the Kiwis as a Full back.

28 years old

Quote Originally Posted by gothabull View Post
    Cool video man ! King eldgey
    Thanks bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Great video. It gets me excited about the season. An in form Inu in the centres wouldn't be out of place.

On Inu how old is he? It seems an eternity since he debuted for the Kiwis as a Full back.
    Happy you liked it mate! Inu would be great for us imo
    #ThruNThru

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    28 years old
    should b in his prime---
    but he rarely played in union

Scored 8 tries in 13 games for Catalan in the Super League in 2015.

Looks even stronger than he was for the Bulldogs.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

I guess Rooster will be on the look out for a decent half!
    They will prob get Reynolds or keary. Puts us out of the race tbh which is good.

I guess Rooster will be on the look out for a decent half!
    They will prob get Reynolds or keary. Puts us out of the race tbh which is good.
    I know it sounds crazy but i'd throw Pierce a lifeline. Give T Roberts to the Roosters and bring Pierce. he's a descent creative offf the cuff half and he is better then anything we have. We could also possibly snare him for cheap and we have a pretty good track record with turning around players fortunes. I say this, mainly because there is a large chance the Roosters are gonna make a play for Elgey with their bottomless cheque book, i doubt they wouldn't get their man.

mate... he will need to go to england to play... NRL wont let him play if its as bad as ppl are saying... They need someone this season, not next year... they would want a experience half as hasting hasn't got too much.

mate... he will need to go to england to play... NRL wont let him play if its as bad as ppl are saying... They need someone this season, not next year... they would want a experience half as hasting hasn't got too much.
    I reckon the nrl would let us sign him. reason number 1: the nrl own us so they can monitor him, number 2: He's a marquee player we dont have and probably need. and number 3: Brian Canavan is a well respected figure in league and is close with thye Pierces. As for the roosters, they just let jennings go to sign copley, they've lost the plot already.