Page 86 of 143 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2138

the only reason he looked ok at souths was they have good wingers, great fb, strong forward pack, and great halves
    meant he did not have to do much work--- but your right his experience could rub off on the younger guys--

i loved watching james roberts run rings around him though >)

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    make more sense for souths and titans to release Olive early then goodwin... Goodwin is like a 2nd rower playing centre tbh. solid but nothing special.
    After loosing walker, souths wouldnt want to let the other starting centre go too...
    I'm shocked we aren't getting Olive earlier. Clearly he's not in Souths plans when they're signing Hunt, Oldfield and potentially Sio and not mentioning him in their future centre plans.

This is from left field but what are peoples view on daryl millard?
    I am pretty sure he has retired(dad is sick) but is still young enough, good defender.

Bryson fn Goodwin, I take it back, I will take Ryan Morgan please.

That's a disturbing grab to fill a roster
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I thought one of the mantras when we finally got this club off the ground was that we wouldn't become a retirement village again. The club is finally paying "overs" for a player though and peter mata'utia isn't Sione and we were chasing him early last year too before he re-signed with the Dragons till the end of 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I thought one of the mantras when we finally got this club off the ground was that we wouldn't become a retirement village again. The club is finally paying "overs" for a player though and peter mata'utia isn't Sione and we were chasing him early last year too before he re-signed with the Dragons till the end of 2017.
    that was before they got Lafai... they dont really need him anymore and if he wants to play 1st grade he might come...

we should put a big offer into DWS from penrith and offer him his favorite FB spot

I'd be happy with DWZ but i doubt he'd come up, we'd have a better chance of getting holmes and offer him the fullback spot.oy At least holmes is a Queensland boy and coming back to the GC might improve his chances of an origin callup.

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    we should put a big offer into DWS from penrith and offer him his favorite FB spot
    A big offer would mean we might be paying overs.....and we don't do that. We should have all realised by now it's better to end up with no one.

goodwin lol

we really do get all the rejects don't we

I mean really. Who is currently in charge of our recruitment team? Absolutely disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    nothing special about Dwz
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

i think hes good, very solid, good pace, good step--- and has a bit of experience

Couldn't see SIR GUS A LOT ever letting him go

hes abit like titans and will zill

Bloody hell this is frustrating. We are offering Goodwin double his contract, that's disgraceful.

- - - Updated - - -

Mata'utia or Olive is who we need I think. Doubt we'll get them tho, knowing Titans.