Page 82 of 143 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2138

I know we have nothing but I wouldn't want Morgan at all. Surely there's other players that are decent that can't get a FG spot.

Brenko Lee, Tautau Moga, Matthew Wright, Robert Jennings, George Jennings, Euan Aitken/Peter Mata'utia. All decent/good centres that won't be starting at their clubs that we could target?

definetly would love george jennings, mathew wright and tautau moga

George?!?! Over Robert?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Unless something goes wrong with that deal, Copley is well and truly gone now. We need a back soon
    I doubt we were ever on Copley's choice of clubs.

And please no Parra rejects.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 14-01-16 at 09:27 PM.

We would seem we will be in trouble with signings until we are owned by someone other than the NRL. The Knights, Tigers and us all in the same boat. It would seem negotiations take too long and are too hard rather than a manager dealing with just a club.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    We would seem we will be in trouble with signings until we are owned by someone other than the NRL. The Knights, Tigers and us all in the same boat. It would seem negotiations take too long and are too hard rather than a manager dealing with just a club.
    You probably have a point there. We need to be grateful that the NRL saved us but you would think they would encourage quick signings and competent administration to assist these clubs be quickly successful so they can attract buyers. As it stands we will enter the season with a large part of our cap unspent and that is inexcusable.

One thing that annoys me is that the Suns were a rabble last year and look like they have lost a lot of depth for this year. I don't wish the Suns any harm as I go to some of their games and enjoy it but it seems like a chance lost for the Titans to get ahead and corner the market place in terms of corporates etc.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 14-01-16 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    George?!?! Over Robert?!?!

yeah i personaly like both---- robert alot bigger george i suppose is more like michael
    or have i got them mixed up? i would be happy with either

Dont know what I would do if we sign Morgan... nfi how he plays 1st grade week in n week out at parra... he offers noting. Always thought there had to be some young gun parra could replace him with. Got a few parra mates and they all hate the guy lol.
    I would rather sign a young fb and move hoff/zillman to centre.

even if we end up with morgan it will just help the other boys lift there game a little i think, one extra guy just means they have to put in the little bit more to secure there 1st grade spot--- which will be good

i hope henry knows what he is doing with zillman we just have to hope everything improves-- or he gets a little bit of an injury in the 9's or pre season match

Rep Player

Like most rumours to be taken with a grain of salt. Buzz Rothfield reckons if the Jennings trade with Parramatta goes through then the 2 released players are already going to the Knights and the Raiders. Titans recruitment ftw!

I'm no Morgan fan either but he's better than what we have … face it lads, we are going into 2016 with very little in the centres and no amount of speculation is going to change that … depth signings and the hope that a junior steps-up is the best we can hope for.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Eh wouldn't be fussed on Morgan. Doesn't offer much. Would rather save the cap for 2017 if we aren't spending it on anyone decent.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I'm no Morgan fan either but he's better than what we have … face it lads, we are going into 2016 with very little in the centres and no amount of speculation is going to change that … depth signings and the hope that a junior steps-up is the best we can hope for.
    Have you seen him play? I dont think if u seen a few games of him playing you would say that. Mead, Don, Hoffman, Zilly are all better then him. He has no pace, no fend, no step and is lazy in attack and defense. I would be more then happy with Hoffman in there with Kelly pushing him out during the season.

we could look at konrad hurrel seeing he will probably lose his spot this year to loloihier or kata
    he has is problems but is an absolute gun