Page 81 of 143 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2138

this ali guy on fb just posted Jennings is set to announce he is off to the eels...
    Prob means we miss out on copley? that is if chooks want him? They could want to save space for the possibility of hayne?

"The Parramatta Eels are set to announce the signing of Sydney Roosters centre Michael Jennings!!!
    Hearing it will be a 2 or 3 year deal worth around 700-800k a season."

The Mole has it too

https://twitter.com/RLW_Mole/status/687203842962817024

Tbh I don't have any hopes for Copley coming here.

Roosters will get Copley. Hayne won't come back to NRL.

Parramatta officials have met with star Sydney Roosters centre Michael Jennings, who has expressed a desire to join the Eels if he can receive a release from the Roosters.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Jennings is keen to depart Bondi, but any deal at the Eels is dependent on the Roosters signing unwanted Brisbane centre Dale Copley.

Copley is expected to announce a deal with the Tricolours as early as Thursday, which would open the door for Jennings to link with the blue and gold.

The Broncos are prepared to pay approximately $100,000 of Copley’s new contract, meaning the Roosters will have to shelf out around $250,000 to secure the centre.

If Copley does sign with the Roosters, it could prompt Jennings to leave.

It’s understood the NSW Origin and Test representative has struggled with the travel to training at Moore Park in the city from his Bella Vista home in Sydney’s west.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...0d1b530f7222e8

i suppose we follow the train and see if we can get tackarangi back or we will end or with morgan or some one

i would love corey norman over here-- play him a center or full back but he is a great half- would be a bit like jamie lyon take a lot of pressure of our halves

Lynch earns one-year deal
    Thu 14th January, 12:14PM

Former Canberra Raiders prop Jeff Lynch has been rewarded for his pre-season training dedication by landing a one-year deal with the Aquis Titans after initially heading to the Gold Coast on a “train and trial” contract.

The 22-year-old from Cowra, a former Raiders under-20s skipper who has had to overcome the loss of almost two full seasons because of injury, has impressed the coaching staff and teammates with his tough attitude.

“It’s a massive boost, for me to have certainty about staying here for another year and getting a crack at the NRL is awesome,” Lynch said.

“I have set myself some specific goals – to make my NRL debut and play as many games as I can but there are plenty of good front-rowers here so I have to just work hard and be ready take any opportunity with both hands.

“I came here no guarantees but I was fully committed to giving it a real crack and this gives me some security for this season and it’s up to me to make the most of it now.”

Lynch was signed by the Raiders at age 16 and fellow Titans signing David Shillington has been a positive influence on him and the pair have struck a close bond.

The young prop was signed to the Raiders’ full time squad in 2014 despite missing much of the previous season when he required a shoulder reconstruction, and unfortunately suffered a knee injury at the start of 2014 that needed a reconstruction.

He had a full season for the Raiders’ team in the NSW Cup last season and has his best football ahead of him.

Head coach Neil Henry said Lynch has really impressed the coaching staff with his attitude and work ethic.

“He has done everything he could have since coming to us from the Raiders system and playing for Mounties in the NSW Cup, and he has a chance now to show what potential he has as an NRL player,” Henry said.

“He has earned a full time contract with what he has shown us already and he will add depth to our front row. I’m looking forward to seeing him play in the trials and following in the footsteps of other players who have made the most of their opportunity here.”
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Guess maybe no Perret or Sterling? Or maybe just one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Guess maybe no Perret or Sterling? Or maybe just one of them?
    Just one mate.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Good on Lynchie. Fingers crossed for Perrett now

Rep Player

Lynch looks like a unit! Great to see! Hopefully his injury woes are behind him and he develops into a good impact player. I'd be happy with Perrettt and any half decent centre as long as we arent paying overs. Obviously not going to sign a high calibre player now so bring on the season so we can stop speculating on nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Lynch earns one-year deal
    Thu 14th January, 12:14PM

Former Canberra Raiders prop Jeff Lynch has been rewarded for his pre-season training dedication by landing a one-year deal with the Aquis Titans after initially heading to the Gold Coast on a “train and trial” contract.

The 22-year-old from Cowra, a former Raiders under-20s skipper who has had to overcome the loss of almost two full seasons because of injury, has impressed the coaching staff and teammates with his tough attitude.

“It’s a massive boost, for me to have certainty about staying here for another year and getting a crack at the NRL is awesome,” Lynch said.

“I have set myself some specific goals – to make my NRL debut and play as many games as I can but there are plenty of good front-rowers here so I have to just work hard and be ready take any opportunity with both hands.

“I came here no guarantees but I was fully committed to giving it a real crack and this gives me some security for this season and it’s up to me to make the most of it now.”

Lynch was signed by the Raiders at age 16 and fellow Titans signing David Shillington has been a positive influence on him and the pair have struck a close bond.

The young prop was signed to the Raiders’ full time squad in 2014 despite missing much of the previous season when he required a shoulder reconstruction, and unfortunately suffered a knee injury at the start of 2014 that needed a reconstruction.

He had a full season for the Raiders’ team in the NSW Cup last season and has his best football ahead of him.

Head coach Neil Henry said Lynch has really impressed the coaching staff with his attitude and work ethic.

“He has done everything he could have since coming to us from the Raiders system and playing for Mounties in the NSW Cup, and he has a chance now to show what potential he has as an NRL player,” Henry said.

“He has earned a full time contract with what he has shown us already and he will add depth to our front row. I’m looking forward to seeing him play in the trials and following in the footsteps of other players who have made the most of their opportunity here.”
    Happy for Lynch! Gotta say, looks older than 22.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Just one mate.
    And i think that one may be Starling. Rumours mounting now he'll join GC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Parramatta officials have met with star Sydney Roosters centre Michael Jennings, who has expressed a desire to join the Eels if he can receive a release from the Roosters.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Jennings is keen to depart Bondi, but any deal at the Eels is dependent on the Roosters signing unwanted Brisbane centre Dale Copley.

Copley is expected to announce a deal with the Tricolours as early as Thursday, which would open the door for Jennings to link with the blue and gold.

The Broncos are prepared to pay approximately $100,000 of Copley’s new contract, meaning the Roosters will have to shelf out around $250,000 to secure the centre.

If Copley does sign with the Roosters, it could prompt Jennings to leave.

It’s understood the NSW Origin and Test representative has struggled with the travel to training at Moore Park in the city from his Bella Vista home in Sydney’s west.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...0d1b530f7222e8
    Unless something goes wrong with that deal, Copley is well and truly gone now. We need a back soon

Outside back looks like it will come from Parra now.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Outside back looks like it will come from Parra now.
    that may not be a bad thing, they have a lot of outside backs-- some are very good others i have never seen

guys like ryan morgan, scot schulte, semi radrara, tyrell fuimmaono, vai toutai, bevan french, brad tackarangi, buretta furamo, clint gurtherson, corey norman, honeti tuha, john folou, kieron moss, michael gordon, and maybe michael jennings

these are all the centers, wingers and fullbacks they have-- massive depth we should be able to snare some from them surely--- the raiders also have massive depth in this are

It'll be Morgan, Toutai or Folau. I wouldn't want any of them. I'd love to have French but he's a fullback and no chance Parra will release him

Morgan would walk into our team right now, as would Takairangi ... we have nothing much at all.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.