Page 53 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Think the Reynolds rumours were wrong. Now hoping we at least pick up a good centre or two.

Only problem is I'm hearing now that Broncos don't want to release Copley. Hopefully Aitken/Mata'utia/Jennings or another centre from the club where Mundine's Muppett ends up. Hoping dragons get him.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically means it was a lie.
    I think Broncos will have no choice but to release Cop if they sign Roberts. Well pretty much get an outside back or two from whichever club the muppett ends up as you said. I read somewhere (may have very well dreamed it) that Robert Jennings was interested in coming up here.

Not so gutted about the Aeynolds not coming here - I'm not really sure who to believe though, Badel wouldn't lie about something like that. More than happy with the options we have right now.

Reynolds would have been a great buy but I am satisfied with our current halves options. Centre is our main concern and hopefully we will pick up one being offloaded from a club with cap constraints.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Gould has said twice in last couple of days that roberts would be best to stay.

asked where he should go - Gould said he should stay ta titans.

asked who we should go after ( by Bayside titan if i recall ) - Gould said titans should try get roberts to stay...

We need to get Gould to have the chat he had with JT, but to Roberts instead... we should pay him a consult fee.

any of this to do with us and reynolds, fits the time frame?

@Gus10Gould any hints as to who this 'mind-boggling transfer' is? Or what club?
    Phil Gould AMVerified account
    ‏@Gus10Gould Phil Gould AM Retweeted Samcooper
    It's all being dealt with in media over past 48 hours. Now it's in open everyone is denying what was being discussed

Half these rumours surrounding Roberts have to be manager beat up. Personally I hope he goes to a Sydney club. Just one more problem for him to have to deal with when he's down in that type of environment again.

As for the Rabbitohs, with all the rumours floating around I wonder if the team was on a mole hunt. Leak disinformation and see which ones come to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    any of this to do with us and reynolds, fits the time frame?

@Gus10Gould any hints as to who this 'mind-boggling transfer' is? Or what club?
    Phil Gould AMVerified account
    ‏@Gus10Gould Phil Gould AM Retweeted Samcooper
    It's all being dealt with in media over past 48 hours. Now it's in open everyone is denying what was being discussed
    Its was either him or Inglis

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Its was either him or Inglis
    Gus said there is absolutely no truth to the Reynolds rumour. On another note, supposedly the Sharks are trying to get rid of Lewis and Andrew Fifita. http://www.sportingnews.com/league-n...ther-nrl-clubs

I'd take Lewis. Not sure about Fifita though

would the 7's player (shannon walker) who has come to titans to train be able to play center? (

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    I'd take Lewis. Not sure about Fifita though
    Would have taken Lewis over the years as he is a very classy footballer but he seems injury prone. Fifita a definite no as he seems a dog of a human.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    would the 7's player (shannon walker) who has come to titans to train be able to play center? (
    God help us if he plays anywhere in the team. Human turnstile.

I also see the Tigers offering up Moses and Brooks, and if this is true you can most certainly see Tedesco leaving as well.

I would love to see Tedesco here to take the fullback spot, it would be hard to lure him and he would be in demand but it wouldn't hurt in trying.

Is Jason Taylor the worst "people manager" on the planet?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

also out of interest anyone seen karl lawton play? just another young half comming up

also out of interest anyone seen karl lawton play? just another young half comming up
    HS or one of the other guys who follow the 20s closely could tell you more but I think the club see him as a hooker.

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows if he has improved over his time away. Hopefully he has. I wouldn't offer him a contract until we see him in the nines and in the trials though.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Immortal

Yes definitely a hooker long term, quite quick out of dummy half