‏@RLW_Mole

BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING
    BREAKING BREAKING
    Part III
    Finally some good news for @GCTitans
    @McQueen1070 just about done...
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Rep Player

All is not right at souths so hopefully our huge war-chest puts us in a prime position to clean up the fallout. Reynolds, McQueen and a quality back or 2. Bring on 2016. Can you imagine a Elgey & Reynolds kick options! As others have said I hope Reynolds and the titans continue to push!

just about done?
    Ill wait till the titans announce it i think! hah

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    All is not right at souths so hopefully our huge war-chest puts us in a prime position to clean up the fallout. Reynolds, McQueen and a quality back or 2. Bring on 2016. Can you imagine a Elgey & Reynolds kick options! As others have said I hope Reynolds and the titans continue to push!
    also, it might be in maguires interest to let him go rather than keep an unhappy playmaker who might eventually help get him sacked as coach.

I hope this is true about Reynolds! I rate him as a player and think Reynolds and Elgey would be a very very good halves pairing. If we could get him and McQueen I would be stoked. Maybe we could have a Souths get together and have Walker up here as well.

pete badel
    ‏@badel_cmail

Exclusive: titans sign chris mcqueen in $500,000 coup and adam reynolds could join him on the coast. Full story cmail online
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Exclusive: titans sign chris mcqueen in $500,000 coup and adam reynolds could join him on the coast. Full story cmail online
    Badel deliviring the goods
    Sorry IT, beat me to it
    Last edited by Brock O'Brien; 11-12-15 at 03:52 PM.

will be 500 over 2 years

or 3 if our hard-ball approach worked

Good ol' Pete's having a feild day as far as Titans news is concerned.

THE Titans have secured Chris McQueen in a $500,000 coup and the former Maroons forward could be joined on the Gold Coast by his Souths teammate Adam Reynolds.

The Gold Coast’s turbulent talks involving McQueen finally had a positive finale on Friday when the premiership-winning Souths utility agreed to a two-year deal.

The two clubs were in the process of formalising a release this afternoon with McQueen expected to arrive at Titans training as early as Monday.

The Rabbitohs have agreed to provide a $100,000 subsidy to the Titans for the 2016 season, with McQueen’s overall two-year package worth an estimated $500,000.

But McQueen may not be the only big-name Rabbitoh to arrive on the Gold Coast with the Titans also targeting classy halfback Reynolds.

The Courier-Mail understands Reynolds dropped a bombshell at Redfern on Thursday night by formally requesting a release to follow McQueen to the Titans.

-http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/chris-mcqueen-signs-two-year-deal-with-titans/story-fni3gki8-1227642173671
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Great news ... but I must ask the question on everyone's lips; are McQueen and Reynolds an item?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by IpswichTitans View Post
    Bummer! Still need a top grade back or two. Hoping Mcqueen/Reynolds package

Thats a bit disappointing. With McQueen and possibly Reynolds coming we should try to get them in Walkers ear and bring him up, heard things with manly aren't going as smooth as hoped

BUZZ ROTHFIELD
    ‏@BuzzRothfield

Adam Reynolds has NOT spoken to the @GCTitans but Is@not@overly happy about playing under a michael Maguire @SSFCRABBITOHS

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this is the CRAZY LIST OF POSSIBLE PLAYER MOVEMENTS which may take place anytime soon!! Some have already been confirmed..
    South Sydney: Set to sign James Roberts and Elijah Alick from the Broncos...
    Brisbane Broncos: Set to sign Greg Inglis...
    Gold Coast Titans: Set to sign Chris McQueen (CONFIRMED), Dave Tyrell, Lachlan Maranta and Dale Copley....
    St George Illawarra Dragons: Set to sign Tim Lafai (CONFIRMED).....

From Ali's NRL Rumours FB Page (https://www.facebook.com/alislatestrumours/?fref=nf)
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru