Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    If dragons sign lafai and potentially move Dugan to centre to accommodate Mann at fullback, watch Euan Aitken become available.
    good player.

little off topic- but what does everyone think of nathan friend? still good form? will he help? what is the best part of his game?

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    little off topic- but what does everyone think of nathan friend? still good form? will he help? what is the best part of his game?
    nice guy. fairly. yes. backflip.

If dragons sign lafai and potentially move Dugan to centre to accommodate Mann at fullback, watch Euan Aitken become available.
    Both would be good. However Mann would be my choice.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Best part of Friendys game is surely his work ethic

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Both would be good. However Mann would be my choice.
    I'd take Aitken over man in a heartbeat. Need to remember Aitken only 20 years old, could have played 20's this year. Mann is solid but i think Aitken is a future rep player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    2GB are reporting that Lafai has signed with the dragons. So basically no one has any idea
    All it seems is that we will end up with no one, as usual. It's getting pretty soul destroying reading this stuff.

One thing that it has shown is that all transfers should take place at the end of the season and not like it is now with players signing for new clubs up to 15 months ahead. At least all this stuff going on now isn't detracting from the season and if anything is keeping League in the media in the off season. The rubbish that Managers and players trot out about needing to know their futures so they have time to plan/relocate certainly doesn't seem a problem to anyone at the moment. Of course we could never trust Managers, players and clubs to wait until a season is finished but I reckon what's been happening in the past few weeks has shown when the best time for transfers is.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 10-12-15 at 10:07 PM.

I'd take Aitken over man in a heartbeat. Need to remember Aitken only 20 years old, could have played 20's this year. Mann is solid but i think Aitken is a future rep player
    My only lean towards Mann would be as he is a CQ boy. Aitken seems to be better and no injuries as yet.

Let the Merry Go Round continue.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Why are we talking about Kurt Mann? He's signed to the dragons and isn't going anywhere. The only reason Aitken would become available would be if the St George happen to sign Lafai and Aitken gets pushed to the wing and then he has to be not happy about playing on the wing to want to break a contract for him to come onto the market. There's a lot of if, buts and maybe's.

Perhaps a new thread..... "if, buts and maybe's".

oh isnt that what this thread is?

Why are we talking about Kurt Mann? He's signed to the dragons and isn't going anywhere. The only reason Aitken would become available would be if the St George happen to sign Lafai and Aitken gets pushed to the wing and then he has to be not happy about playing on the wing to want to break a contract for him to come onto the market. There's a lot of if, buts and maybe's.

Rough morning mate? Just trying to bring some promise to this thread. Well aware of your position.

Rough morning mate? Just trying to bring some promise to this thread. Well aware of your position.
    Sorry.

How cool would it be, stay with me here, if Roberts went back to the Rabbitohs and said that he wanted to play fullback (cause he used to play it in high school) and the Rabbits said "Hell yeah, you're hired. Someone tell Inglis he's back to centre." Then Inglis said, but I like fullback I want an immediate release. Then the Titans said, well we can offer you market value but if you keep it quiet we might throw in an air fryer (but not the fancy ones, just one from Kogan) but keep in mind that the Gold Coast has really good water ways that you can use your boat from the Storm in and we ended up signing Inglis. Then Teo reads about it in his local paper and thinks wow, Titans have signed Inglis, instead of going back to the Broncos or Rabbitohs or staying in union for the next two years I'll go and play for them as well.

At least on that morning I'll wake up and won't need to take my pills.

Love to you all.

Sorry.

How cool would it be, stay with me here, if Roberts went back to the Rabbitohs and said that he wanted to play fullback (cause he used to play it in high school) and the Rabbits said "Hell yeah, you're hired. Someone tell Inglis he's back to centre." Then Inglis said, but I like fullback I want an immediate release. Then the Titans said, well we can offer you market value but if you keep it quiet we might throw in an air fryer (but not the fancy ones, just one from Kogan) but keep in mind that the Gold Coast has really good water ways that you can use your boat from the Storm in and we ended up signing Inglis. Then Teo reads about it in his local paper and thinks wow, Titans have signed Inglis, instead of going back to the Broncos or Rabbitohs or staying in union for the next two years I'll go and play for them as well.

At least on that morning I'll wake up and won't need to take my pills.

Love to you all.
    Sorry mate I didn't mean to offend and I hope it wasn't taken that way. Love your posts but we would a least offer GI a toaster on top of the air fryer so let's not be ridiculous

Sorry mate I didn't mean to offend and I hope it wasn't taken that way. Love your posts but we would a least offer GI a toaster on top of the air fryer so let's not be ridiculous
    I'm all good. I love this forum, don't get me wrong. Value a lot of opinions in here well above my own and they give me an insight into the game that is well beyond me (you included) and help me form my own opinions as well.

It'd wanna be a 4 slice toaster, but remember it's on the down low, shhhhh.

Good posts guys, needed an early morning laugh.

Back to reality, does LG have a contract for 2017 that has an option in his favour? Therefore can he leave after next season?