Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast

A CAR!? A CAR!? OMG KILL ME NOW WTF. I'm done I'm actually done now this is pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

I'm putting all my money on the Broncos to get him...

I'm so done, I have loved this club through all the tough years but this is the last straw.

First Grader

Agreed Titan4Life.

The Titans were the ones who fraudulently altered the contract and should have offered a significant rise in contract price as a result as a token of goodwill notwithstanding that his value would have gone up substantially anyway.

The club talks about increased professionalism and here we find that they don't have proper checks and balances and internal controls to prevent fraud in the organisation.

Someone other than the football manager who has organisational accountability for football contracts above the football manager also needs to resign.

This is ineptitude at its highest.

After everything through the past years.. Not once did I say I was embarrassed to be a Titans fan.. Now I am.

I Guess If Roberts is gone it opens up our cap a bit more but hey, no player in their right mind would sign for our train wreck of a club. We Lost Princey, DCE, and Sezer. And now this. And a car, no wonder he walked. Sometimes you wish you could fire them all and take over yourself. Some people on this Forum could probably manage the club better then current management

I would like to find something good to say about the club in this but I couldn't take the forging of a contract endorsement in the first instant and why he didn't just tell the club to 'shove it' then is beyond me … what I am not surprised by is the pathetic way we have let ourselves look so ridiculous AGAIN. How does Annersley keep his job, managing Clark was his responsibility?

I am not so worried about the football side of Roberts because he may or may not turn into a world beater but our profile in the public eye is just so friggin' lame how do I explain it to my 10 year old?

Annersley, Henry and Frizzelle, no amount of spin is going to allow 2016 to recover from this 'Christmas present', it will be mentioned as much as the DCE travesty or the Searle debacle or the drugs scandal or the diminishing membership … why oh why oh why?
    Last edited by Titanic; 08-12-15 at 12:25 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Reading the other posts , I'm gutted ( just like other people are ). I remember the Titans first Home Game , and the excitement it bought to the Coast. But now it just seems there is somebody or bodies doing their level best to destroy this club. I've often made the 700 plus km trip from the Hunter Valley to watch the Team Play. I know Capital Punishment was abolished in this Country a long , long , long time ago , but if it was bought back I feel Scott Clark should be first ( sorry it's just how i feel at the moment ). I lost my Wife to Bowel Cancer 19 months ago , and it just seems now our Club is being killed off. THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

Titans going to be centre-less, ouch
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Titans going to be centre-less, ouch
    Again? Still? Both apply … stuff it, I'm going to bed and take it out on the 'trouble and strife'.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Well the Titans are once again the laughing stock of the NRL. Should just fold the club now they are not coming back from this. What player in there right mind would want to come play here. DCE had the sense to back out on joining this train wreak.

The previous comments say it all. I just knew the club would screw this up and yet again they have.
    I really wish now that I hadn't renewed my membership and i feel dudded. An absolute joke of a club and even though a few decent things have happened on Annesley's watch they are well outweighed by the incompetently bad.

Thank Christ I didn't renew yet.

Any culture this club is trying to build by hiring all these old coots is now an absolute waste. No manager in their right mind would suggest their client to sign with us. Hopefully the big news from the Christmas party is that the entire admin staff have fallen on their swords and will be replaced by monkeys that fling **** at the wall.

So once again the club releases a statement that they are confident that the contract will sorted out. Then nothing, now this. Writing was on the wall as history has repeated itself. This club has no leadership and NFI.

There is no point being an optimist with this club cause even the pessimists get let down.

Even Sally Pearson gets a free car (audi mind you) from Frizelles and that's the best they can come up with. Monkeys the lot of them.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 08-12-15 at 07:16 AM.

gutted by this decision, especially as it looks like he will be at the Broncos to rub salt into the wound. Absolute basket case we are the laughing stock of the NRL. I could keep writing but I am to frustrated I still cant believe this news

He was the CENTRE OF THE YEAR last year for godsake... he deserves that pay increase.... Now we will over pay on Lafai or someone just to have a decent centre on the books...

He was the one shining light last season, why i stilled watched the games... over it, over the titans, they better sort this out.

its the same with McQueen, we need him more then what he needs us. Just give him that extra bit to get him to club. Then have a few decent names will help bring others.

I new i had a bad feeling about this situation... some reason i thought it was strange we would go after Lafai(even when i wanted them both) just seemed like a replacement and not a partner.
    Last edited by patskE; 08-12-15 at 07:39 AM.

QLD Cup

I recently saw the movie the Dressmaker. The Titans have a great knack of jumping into the Sorghum. Are we cursed?