Page 137 of 143 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2138

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Ash will be the one leading the team around, he has been more impressive than LG at the start of his career and should never see Q Cup ever again
    i sort of agree mate..Ash and LG both started steady, showing glimpses of class but i think LG broke out around game 5 or 6 and went off a bit bigger than Ash has, but Ash has been awesome and there is daylight between them and the 3rd half.

but they are different and ash has a slightly more subtle class than LG who just creates points more easily with crazy long balls and nice short play.

at worst i would say LG and Ash were about equal in terms of first 6 games

Sounds like we are about to have another salary cap scandal. God I hope it's the Donkeys. Might be some players becoming available quicker than thought.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Sounds like we are about to have another salary cap scandal. God I hope it's the Donkeys. Might be some players becoming available quicker than thought.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Source?
    The internet. Moley is saying it and is also saying other Journo's have a sniff but the news is being "swept under the carpet". One of the big six clubs. As for the Broncos call that's just wishful thinking by me.

Last edited by JunctionBlock; 14-04-16 at 10:11 PM.

so we can detective the crap out of this by listing;

big name clubs,
    then look at outside backs with wives ( this would probably cut the list in half )
    then try to circle in on those that were in the news for maybe being shopped around
    guess a little bit,
    hope its the broncos anyway

in all honesty - i cant recall too many from 'big clubs', although dan tupou was all but gone from the roosters and i think he re signed. no idea if he is married.

kahu from broncs was looking at being squeezed out, no idea if he has a wife either lol.

Jack bird was on the way out, i would argue the sharks aren't a 'big' club though.

the article does drop a casual usage of the word 'storm' which is the type of silly stuff journos think is genius.

Sam Perrett it someone who was maybe looking like being out from memory, and does have a wife. not sure if she can replace a door jamb though...

Married centres on the move? Souffs with Goodwin.

In defence of Elgey, he didn't have to play behind Myles, White and Taylor.
    Last edited by Titanic; 14-04-16 at 10:55 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

yeah but i think goodwin wanted to move, not was being squeezed out until a counter offer.

pete matautia?

i do think people are naming broncs for a reason. no need to otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Married centres on the move? Souffs with Goodwin.

In defence of Elgey, he didn't have to play behind Myles, White and Taylor.
    thats a huge difference actually. imagine if LG debuted behind current model James, Zeb, Paasi etc. lookout

Rep Player

In regards to the Salary cap going by Moleys twitter he has ruled out all the QLD teams (i was so hoping it was the donkeys). He has also ruled out Souths, Manly and the Sharks. He also just dropped they potentially won the comp in the last 5 years. Roosters the Storm by the looks most likely the roosters

wasnt billy was it? two strikes william and people will know your a CHEAT

I think Moley ruled out Storm too because he said they haven't previously been done for salary cap breaches. Wouldn't the ATO be interested too considering its tax evasion.

Might be a good reason why we ended up with Canavan. Hopefully for ethical reasons. He did elude in that podcast about the difference in managing the Roosters cap being a daily mission compared to trying to spend all of your cap at the Titans.

2 words. ........... Lachlan Coote.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

I still really think we should be going after Segeyaro for next year. He is off contract, he plays 80mins, he is the right age, when fit he is quick and dynamic. Mortimer and Moseley are not the next solution to hooker when friendy retires

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    I still really think we should be going after Segeyaro for next year. He is off contract, he plays 80mins, he is the right age, when fit he is quick and dynamic. Mortimer and Moseley are not the next solution to hooker when friendy retires
    IMO he's is too injury prone.

As for Lachlan Coote, would love to see him playing for th Titans, unfortunately we aren't looking.

i agree about seggy being injury prone. i think he is a risk but if we signed him i wouldn't complain much looking at current options in house.

i think if we had LG and Ash, a solid hooker with a running game like Rein is decent.

not sure where to put this so ill leave it here... but i think hodko was recruited ot knights under false pretense.

poor guy went there, and sometime between signing the piece of paper and 2016 rolling around, he has a new coach that is going to waste 3-4 years of his career rebuilding the knights from the ground up. and not rebuilding a little bit like us.. he is playing games with rookies expecting to lose so they will be stronger in years time. hodko is injury prone and getting older. what a terrible part of his career. he will be almost 30 by time it ends. id be asking to get out before the deal ends.