Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2138

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    Pomeroy - Oh no....... This makes Mcqueen to centre an amazing option.
    I would prefer Brett Delaney over Pomeroy.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I would prefer Brett Delaney over Pomeroy.
    If we are doing Back To The Future I would take Tomane again for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    If we are doing Back To The Future I would take Tomane again for sure.
    Why did we let him go? I loved him. Still remember his try vs dragons at oki.

Vaivai signed with the raiders but his contract got torn up due to a incident in surfers I think?

Don't agree with McQueen at centre. He has a good top speed but isn't that quick off the mark. Any half decent centre would just do a in n away on him n get past with ease.

In terms of fbs. Yes we have Hoffman, mead n zillman but they aren't nrl standard, all good players but we need someone better. Didn't get a chance to watch the nines to see how BK n GL went but from all reports they would be pushing for a wing spot. I wo

tomane was never fit enough here. and defence was really poor. but i still loved his potential and what he could have been if we were a better club back then who could have helped his issues and got value from him. we did the same to Jake Webster. he arrived as a test centre, left as a reserve grader.

I really liked him, but he just he arrived so wide and unfit. Despite that, he still started the year well, ran over inglis and slater one game for a long range try, and was really close to origin call up when there was an injury, but i think TOnga or someone got it instead, but Meninga mentioned him as an option...then he fell away quite quick and wasnt disciplined enough, pretty horrible defense leaving Meady stranded every weak, and when he got dropped, he never fought his way back.

Went to Union, got super fit, and played for the wallabies. go figure.

Omg please not Pomeroy.... I reckon we should target Tautau Moga or Matthew Wright tbh heaps of Cowboys backs one of them would start for us easily

DB, that had a lot to do wth the coaching and speaking of which I am shocked that the Forum is letting Roberts off with his comments.

Sure Bird did a bit of damage control, sure Henry is not 'Stupid League' Bennett but he is ours and deserves our support in the face of the money-grabbing, traitorous dog who seems to have forgotten who saved his ragged-ar$ed footy career. I hope he tears the flange right off one of his 'penoids'. Yes, he must have two because he couldn't be that stupid pulling just one. What a wanka! To say I'm unimpressed doesn't nearly cover it.

On Pomeroy, not in my first 100 choices until we play the Broncos then I pick him to mark Roberts. He's not so bad for a one year, don't pay overs contract. He can score, he can defend and he can pass, all of which help.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    DB, that had a lot to do wth the coaching and speaking of which I am shocked that the Forum is letting Roberts off with his comments.

Sure Bird did a bit of damage control, sure Henry is not 'Stupid League' Bennett but he is ours and deserves our support in the face of the money-grabbing, traitorous dog who seems to have forgotten who saved his ragged-ar$ed footy career. I hope he tears the flange right off one of his 'penoids'. Yes, he must have two because he couldn't be that stupid pulling just one. What a wanka! To say I'm unimpressed doesn't nearly cover it.

On Pomeroy, not in my first 100 choices until we play the Broncos then I pick him to mark Roberts. He's not so bad for a one year, don't pay overs contract. He can score, he can defend and he can pass, all of which help.
    As Birdy said Jimmy doesn't think when he speaks. It's a bit of a slap in the face as continues to burn bridges with a fanbase which still largely supported him. Its incredible how quickly players can turn when they think they are top sh!t.

speaking of Donkeys...I hope they do sign Inlgis. he would only be superstar in name by the time he got there imo and would no have alot left to offer. they might get a bit out of him, but its not like signing him five years ago. He owuld only be going there ot transition into post football Brisbane working opportunities.

I would say we should offer a bucketload of cash for Coooper Cronk as a part of staff when he retires for his relentless drive for excellence, but he looks to be making his future in sydney. thats a shame.

You have to laugh when the Titans are linked with Ben Pomeroy and Greg Inglis is linked with the Broncos. Seriously. When will the Titans get a fair slice of the pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    You have to laugh when the Titans are linked with Ben Pomeroy and Greg Inglis is linked with the Broncos. Seriously. When will the Titans get a fair slice of the pie.
    this. This is my thoughts rn. Although I'm hoping Canavan is doing something behind the scenes trying to get a big-name Roosters player up here..

Pomeroy would be horrid, and yeah Same I hope you're right about that. I'm sure Canavan is
    #ThruNThru

Pomeroy is a Cartwright signing. Worst case scenario for sure. I'd rather sign Ryan Morgan anyday.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    To me Zillman is the constant glaring reminder of the Carty/Searle era. He epitomises exactly what went wrong with our club and how our culture changed into rewarding poor players with inflated contracts. Nothing will make me happier to see the end of him then hopefully we can get on with it. That said if i am stuck between Zilly and Hoff i take Hoff any day of the week.

Also **** no for Pomeroy!!
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    speaking of Donkeys...I hope they do sign Inlgis. he would only be superstar in name by the time he got there imo and would no have alot left to offer. they might get a bit out of him, but its not like signing him five years ago. He owuld only be going there ot transition into post football Brisbane working opportunities.

I would say we should offer a bucketload of cash for Coooper Cronk as a part of staff when he retires for his relentless drive for excellence, but he looks to be making his future in sydney. thats a shame.
    Couldnt agree more, even some Rabbitohs are dreading him resigning for big bux

- - - Updated - - -

Pomeroy lolololololol
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    3 words. Third. Party. Payments.