Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2138

Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin Please not Goodwin

@gotitans101 goodwin is not that bad-- pretty solid will make the other boys step up abit to keep their position
    also read on gold coast bulletin zilly gets first shot at FB

Nothing but good news this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Text? It's a paywall
    Damn why'd that become a paywall? I was reading from that one. It only said a few sentences about him wanting out to join us.

- - - Updated - - -

Goodwin is good news, Zillman at FB is horrible news.
    #ThruNThru

Can't see us getting Goodwin anyway. Rabbits won't release him. They have a shortage of backs and he is probably their best centre.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Can't see us getting Goodwin anyway. Rabbits won't release him. They have a shortage of backs and he is probably their best centre.
    There's a chance he will be released. If he wants out, then eventually Souths will not want him unwillingly playing for their club. It seems though he is actually pretty desperate to join us with these constant release requests. Good someone actually wants to leave a club like Souths to help a club of our stature.
    #ThruNThru

Any more on Inu ?

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    There's a chance he will be released. If he wants out, then eventually Souths will not want him unwillingly playing for their club. It seems though he is actually pretty desperate to join us with these constant release requests. Good someone actually wants to leave a club like Souths to help a club of our stature.
    Not everyone wanting a release gets it approved. Look at Reynolds. A club can force a player to stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    Any more on Inu ?
    Hearing whispers Catalan might not want to release him. Not sure if true.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Thanks for the update Titan4Life. Be a shame Inu has so much potential. What's your honest thought on Goodwin , if he was granted a release ?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    Thanks for the update Titan4Life. Be a shame Inu has so much potential. What's your honest thought on Goodwin , if he was granted a release ?
    No worries. Hope it's not right about Inu because he would be a good signing.

Goodwin - I'm not completely sold because I'd probably rather see a young guy like Kelly there if he's performing. But then again Goodwin gives us a bit of experience and he isn't terrible. Don't see us getting him anyway but we will see.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

I'm just hoping we can secure 1 of them if not both by the start of the season. Would be great. I really do think we should get Kelly into the first grade side this year. That kid has so much potential.
    #ThruNThru

It would be a travesty to start the season depending on the up-comers like Kelly ... they need to be eased into the NRL. I'm all for throwing blokes in at the deep-end but from what I can see our crop, they are still way underdeveloped physically which will just add to the pressure on them.

Goodwin would be a good signing as he plays left and Inu even better as he plays right both putting a lot of pressure on Macdonald/Zillman/Hoffman which is what we really need. I also think that Henry's prop talk is just to encourage Perrett to jump ship because we are generally ok up front.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Short but sweet. It's all about long term development and that's as it should be. It's just a shame (for us long suffering fans) that that mindset wasn't around from the get go. Hey Ho. Reasons to be cheerful #428...Brian Canavan's arrival at our cherished footy club.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

Inactive User

Shannon Walker didn't play in the 9s today. Does anyone know why that was? I also noticed Don didn't participate in the Semi against NZ. Anyone have any info on that too?
    Was very encouraging weekend, Srama and Mortimer were terrible but everyone else gave us great reason to feel encouraged, especially all the young players.