Page 100 of 143 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2138

might end up with copley if he gets booted out after hangin with peirce

Quote Originally Posted by gothabull View Post
    Barrels calm the **** down your alright ,mate we've had a changing of the guards nrl wouldn't want us out too the Suns !and our office is looking s whole lot better, thank Christ we aren't involved in the latest incident , just goes to show we didn't need Copley things are gonna get better we've been through too much !
    chill out bruv, just venting my thoughts, as i said at the endo of my post, it gets better. I'm just being a little to depressed-realism and pondering the thought if it doesn't. I don't think we'll end up with copley, i'd probs take nikorima tho. i'd rather blood some of our young guys for back positions. But this whole Pearce thing is welling quickly.

QLD Cup

There have been some rough times but I'm heartened that there have been big changes. Turning a club around is harder than starting a new club. It's not easy to get rid of dead wood or attitudes. I am optimistic for the season. But to keep on thread we do need a couple of experienced centres. Since I am not close to things and not real smart I reckon Henry is looking out for just that, but not willing to accept a cog that doesn't fit.

Without sounding all negative as well. Have they broken soil (started) at Parkwood yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Without sounding all negative as well. Have they broken soil (started) at Parkwood yet?
    i think they are waiting for Bouvengs monster golf divots to get started
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Manzo View Post
    might end up with copley if he gets booted out after hangin with peirce
    I doubt him and the other guy will. Funny the two new recruits were hanging out with pearce. Obviously cause he was the captain and they are the fresh players at the club they wanted to "hang" with him. In the video you see pearce stop and talk/listen to someone to his side and then decided ok, maybe we should go, looks like it might of been Jayden Nikorima who did that.

Once we come closer to the season, coaches will pretty much know their starting 17 and who they want in the squad/dont need. Thats when they will be more willing to let people go who they just cant fit in and the pieces will start to fall into place.

*EDIT*
    Just realised Souths have 4 Centres ahead of Olive atm...Auva'a Goodwin Neilson and Hunt. Surely they would let him go unless they see him as a real talent and hope he backflips.
    Last edited by patskE; 29-01-16 at 11:09 AM.

Tony Webeck - Sami Sauiluma to join Hull KR.

Oh and Souths won't release Olive because he's on no money - Josh Massoud

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Tony Webeck - Sami Sauiluma to join Hull KR.

Oh and Souths won't release Olive because he's on no money - Josh Massoud
    So they are going to hold a player back from a chance of playing 1st grade... gw souths

Recon Hymel Hunt might come back to us?

Didn't he get signed by Souths recently, now they got Nielson maybe he wants to come home.

I will also throw Jacob Loko's hat into the arena. He probably won't be the face of Australian of the year, but he is pure mongrel at centre would love to see him there (reminds me a bit of BJ Leilulua) and is off contract 2016

I'm a Loko fan too but get ready for the haters.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I'm a Loko fan too but get ready for the haters.
    Well he just pleaded guilty to possession and got an 18 month good behaviour bond and no conviction recorded so I guess he's as innocent as Birdy and he's by far not the worst suggestion I've seen on here in recent times.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 29-01-16 at 05:46 PM.

shane wright has been used as a back up center--- source gold coast bulletin

Here's some new news. Bryson Goodwin has yet again asked for a release from Souths to join Titans on a $250k deal. First in from the Daily Telegraph, read here: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/...b8078df10c8230

He'd be a good signing imo. Very solid player.
    #ThruNThru

Text? It's a paywall